No announcement yet.

The return of the Margarito: Offer him sacrificial Rican in Collazo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
    men are sweating and ladies are getting birth early in the island.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The return of Mexican warrior is upon. The time is near and clouds are getting dark. The national security level in Puerto Rico is on Mexican watch. Hearts are beating, men are sweating and ladies are getting birth early in the island.

In Mexico the festival is starting. The baddest man on the planet is here, to revival Mexican boxing in all its glory.

As a sign of respect the Ricans should offer Collazo as a sacrificial lamb. Margarito can easily digest it without any problems. The same thing he did to Cotto and Cintron.

I would best suggest that Margarito should lay off Americans. Since its too hot for him to handle. The likes of Williams and Mosley.

Margarito's return should be against Collazo. Owning Ricans, that is what Margarito does best

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        hahaha

tcn souljah

flawless is much prettier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Kind View Post
          war cotto's papi!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring on floyd! bring on jotto! bring on pac! bring on berto! bring on williams! bring on clottey!

just no more mosley.

pink, dat yo new handle?

Comment

I wouldnt be shocked if collazo won

Comment

The return of Mexican warrior is upon. The time is near and clouds are getting dark. The national security level in Puerto Rico is on Mexican watch. Hearts are beating, men are sweating and ladies are getting birth early in the island.

In Mexico the festival is starting. The baddest man on the planet is here, to revival Mexican boxing in all its glory.

As a sign of respect the Ricans should offer Collazo as a sacrificial lamb. Margarito can easily digest it without any problems. The same thing he did to Cotto and Cintron.

I would best suggest that Margarito should lay off Americans. Since its too hot for him to handle. The likes of Williams and Mosley.

Margarito's return should be against Collazo. Owning Ricans, that is what Margarito does best
              LOL i give you props for the theatrics but you get nothing for idolizing a cheater

I say bring him on, i bet you collazo makes him fight for his life. With out cheating he is barely average.

Comment

Originally Posted by King Flawless View Post
                men are sweating and ladies are getting birth early in the island.

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                LOLO Samurai.. I did not notice that... getting birth?? WTF is that!

Comment

Flawless You are a Damn incompetent ******!!!!

Comment

Throw in chinny Quintana as a bonus sacrifice and I'd pay to see it.

Comment

down syndrome boy is trolling again

Comment

Working...
                      X