Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching the pre-lims/undercard to UFC 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol why is anderson shown watching the fight at ringside? zuffa is soo hyping up GSP vs Anderson next.

Comment

GSP will go on vacation lol..

Fight silva pos

Comment

If you ever fight Anderson you're gonna be caught with a lot more strikes that 'you won't see coming' and unlike Condit, you'll be finished very quickly after that.

Comment

i feel GSP is too small for Silva n Silva too big for middle he need to move up to light heavy n challenge Jones not GSP

Joe Rogan thru the fight kept saying GSP looks huge n a bunch of crap but just Condit look bigger then GSP lol!!!!

Comment

I wish it would of been one of the Diaz bros in there, I bet they would of gave GSP a tougher fight!

Comment

Condit impressed me off his back to a certain degree because he was still landing shots on GSP off his back and kept his respect. Though GSP is GSP, he is a tank and when hes just running at you for that TD you pretty much get taken down unless you do something amazing.

I honestly am not looking forward to the GSP v A.Silva fight if it happens because Silva is scared of Jon Jones and he is looking for someone smaller than him to fight. He should fight Jon Jones, since Jones has beaten pretty much everyone in his division bar Hendo and Gustaffson who should fight Jones at the end of 2013. Jones should fight Silva after his fight against Chael but he and Jones don't want it. Although I think with enough persuasion both would take the fight.

GSP should fight Hendricks next and then fight Nick Diaz. That's his 2013 sorted. Hendricks has beaten some good competition as of late and Diaz will fight Koscheck.

Anderson Silva should fight Weidman/Jones in 2013. If he beats Jones and then beats Weidman, that'd be a perfect time to retire and honestly he could legit be called the G.O.A.T P4P then, and I am a HUGE Fedor fan but beating Jones is that solid imo. Jones is already the best LHW ever.

185 is the perfect division for A.Silva, at 205 he looks kind of soft but if he actually took time to build that extra 5/10 pounds of muscle then it would be a good weightclass for him though I don't see him fighting anyone but Jones at that division. He has potential fights like Weidman, GSP at 185 and potentially Bisping down the road if he continues his streak.

Comment

GSP is such a boring ass ******. He is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG
                  i feel GSP is too small for Silva n Silva too big for middle he need to move up to light heavy n challenge Jones not GSP

Joe Rogan thru the fight kept saying GSP looks huge n a bunch of crap but just Condit look bigger then GSP lol!!!!
                  Joe Rogan tries to act real, but he's a hype machine. Every word is a joke to me now. They feather you to believe what they say. Mir vs JDS was my last straw.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    Joe Rogan tries to act real, but he's a hype machine. Every word is a joke to me now. They feather you to believe what they say. Mir vs JDS was my last straw.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    100% agree.

Comment

Pato beating Damm made me happy. That was the only fight on the card I cared about. I watched it all, but even the main event didn't interest me.

Comment

Working...
                      X