Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Márquez can do whatever he wants, he is the boss.

Comment

• This fight will happen. Theres still a lot of months

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        Márquez can do whatever he wants, he is the boss.
        Did you even read the article?

Marquez has to ask his wife for permission

Pac said he wanted a rematch straight up after the fight to Merchant.

Its pretty obvious Mrs. JMM wears the pants in that relationship

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Manny should chase Jmm to Mexico and BEG for a rematch
          Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• I never read such Sh## on an adult forum !!

This is like a school yard with a bunch of brats crying and making fun

At least I know who is the S## B###### on here

Why don't you grow UP !?

JMM gave spectacular KO not to my liking

JMM should have known better to make a promise like that to his wife , it was like he had admitted to defeat

IF,,big money is to be made in this sport its now in the hands of JMM the GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,I HOPE he gives Manny the fight, if he KO's Pac he nailed the lid on the coffin but he hasn't no matter how many of you crybabies say he has and won all those fights. JMM only won one, the last. JMM deserves 30 mill in a rematch with Pac getting 10-20 mil

I am sure all you know it alls out there are ready to lay odds right

So we will see how big you are on JMM's win ,, who wants to give some big odds ? The poor little midget one dimensional that can't hurt nobody is against the smartest man in the ring, so whats yer odds ?????

Comment

• JMM & PEDs...

I'm not making any PED accusations against JMM. However I do find it very ironic that he keeps speaking of suing Freddie Roach, an easy uneducated target, for making one indirect comment regarding the potential for PED use while at the same time Victor Conte (a professor and expert on PEDs) has flat out stated on no uncertain terms that he believes JMM was a PED user for the past two years. Check his official Twitter account for reference. BTW- News flash JMM local commissions don't test for BPO, PEDs, etc. They do NO random blood testing which neither you nor Pac (to be equal) participated in. They are basically pointless formalities that don't prove much of anything. Stop please stop it with I pass the NSAC test so I'm clean wrap. Any well educated drug cheat as JMM's chief S&C coach is could and would be those test with his eyes closed. He passed WADAs testing for years. Why not the NSAC? I'm just sayin... ;-)

Comment

• Dont see how that was called a lucky punch. That was science meets aggression, precision timing by one of the most technical fighters ever. When JMM and other greats are no longer fighting, they will be missed. I have Sal Sanchez above JMM but not many others from south of the border. JCC and Sal and JMM is in good company. Zarate too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Of course he is a gentleman, he promised his wife and sons to retire after this last fight win or lose. Now he can chose to honor that promise or try to make their family change the idea.

I wouldn´t blame their family for trying to save JMM of the burden of killing a fighter in the ring, because Pac already took all the right hands he could sustain evidently, from next one pac might never wake up. Your idol is done, Kaput, face it.
                  Last edited by Phantomas; 12-29-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Marquez is going to be 40 soon. Everyone keeps talking about Pac being done but JMM's legs are gone to me he is much more past his prime than pac. Ever since he decided to stop being a pure boxer and start staying in the pocket to be a more aggressive counter-puncher he's taken more punishment than necessary. He's never been the fastest or the strongest puncher in the world. He depends on his skill, intelligence and timing. One thing I have always liked about JMM is that he's shown tremendous determination and mental clarity through adversity. He's said he might want to fight for a title in a fifth division I can see him having the drive to be the first mexican to do that and possibly being ranked up there with Jcc SR. A 5th fight would be only about the money which could be trouble for JMM.

Comment

• That would be nice, grab a winnable belt in another division (ala Donaire style) then retire, why bother with a boxer you spanked four times already? (Other than money).

Comment

Working...
                      X