Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman's account sounds full of ****. Audio experts have analysed the phone calls and have said it was Martin crying for help. A doctor has said that Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and the doc who examined Treyvon's body said he saw no physical signs of altercation when examining his body "I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you."
    is what the doctor said. (usually when you punch someone in the face you scuff up your knuckles and they swell)

Zimmerman is gonna go to court and be found guilty eventually..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Zimmerman's account sounds full of ****. Audio experts have analysed the phone calls and have said it was Martin crying for help. A doctor has said that Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and the doc who examined Treyvon's body said he saw no physical signs of altercation when examining his body "I didn't see any knuckles, bruises or what have you."
      is what the doctor said. (usually when you punch someone in the face you scuff up your knuckles and they swell)

Zimmerman is gonna go to court and be found guilty eventually..
      How do you know his nose wasn't broken the police and paramedics say it was, who is this doctor? I bet you was one of the people saying he didn't have injuries on the back of his head too wasn't you? Zimmerman said Trayvon punched him and he fell to the ground and then Trayvon was on top banging his head on the ground. 1 punch is not guaranteed to scuff up knuckles. Even if it was Trayvon on the tape just before the shooting does that prove he wasn't on top slamming Zimmermans head? No it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
      X