Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather vs Cotto Change Your Opinion on Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i always used to say this,

after a mayweather fight id think he would beat pacquiao. after a pacquiao fight id think he would beat mayweather.

now its after a mayweather fight id think pacquiao would beat him. and after a pacquiao fight id think mayweather would beat him!

Comment

• absolutely not. floyd beats manny now the same way he would beat him 3 years ago or 4 years ago or at anytime at any weight

Comment

• I think Floyd needs to fight Manny to retire on a good note. If he retires right now, I think alot of people are going to dog him for not fighting Manny. Its a tough call for Floyd, because retiring now would be the smart thing to do.

to answer the question of the thread, no, the fight with Cotto didn't change my mind about pac-floyd
        Last edited by Truth; 05-08-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• No it didnt. Im still picking Mayweather to win that one IF it ever happens which i have my doubts about...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            No.

Still think Mayweather beats him with relative ease.
            agree :chickenboy: still wins

Comment

• Not at all. Cotto was physically bigger and stronger than Mayweather, Pacquiao doesn't have any of these advantages. I still see Pac-May playing out exactly the same

Comment

Working...
              X