Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Shane decline from Margarito fight to Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't much, Shane has a problem with movers. He is not what he used to me but against filters that don't have head movement and great footwork he will do great against.

I am seriously thinking about putting down money on Shane vs canelo..... canelo gets hit too much for my liking...and Shane is a near 7-1 underdog......damn I do no I just have a feeling he will pull it off

Comment

He didn't decline Margaritto just sucks that much. Margaritto was never more than a guy with a good chin and bricks in his gloves. Without his plaster he became a shell of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        He didn't decline Margaritto just sucks that much. Margaritto was never more than a guy with a good chin and bricks in his gloves. Without his plaster he became a shell of a fighter.

I agree with the bold, however i do believe he declined somewhat. How much is debatable. Its hard for me to believe mosley was so old, on the shelf inactive for 15 months and he didnt decline at all. Yes mayweather is leagues above margarito, but mosleys fight with mora tells a story in itself.

Comment

Working...
        X