Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    you guys need to move on.
    ^^^^^^^^ This

Incredible how some people can be so obsessed about this fight. Just show how bad some people want to see him lose.

Comment

I think Castillo won it on aggressiveness. He had the chance to show he was the better fighter in the second fight and lost. When it comes down to it, Floyd is technically undefeated and is the better fighter between the two. Much props to Castillo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
        114-112 mayweather... close fight.. i thought he won both the rds. with the point deductions. but i could def. see castillo having a 10 - 8 advantage in rd. 10.
        116 Castillo 112 Floyd

Comment

43-0

Deal with it

Comment

I had Castillo winning, but due to the rematch where i felt Floyd won clearly i'm not too mad about it.

Comment

this is one of the reasons why i laugh when floyd f@gs act like floyd is unbeatable ...

same reason why i think floyd was smart to have ducked margarito...might 've been a b1tch move but a smart move nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                43-0

Deal with it
                its true, its true.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Floyd should've lost the decision in the first Castillo fight.

In before claims of "well he whipped Castillo's ass in the rematch", as if that somehow invalidates the fact that he should've lost the first bout.
                  True. A loss is a loss.

Comment

Castillo beat him, floyd is not unbeaten

Comment

my old scorecard

10-9 M
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      9-10
                      9-10
                      9-9
                      10-9
                      9-9
                      10-9
                      9-10

115-111 MAYWEATHER

people are used to seeing floyd look unbeatable but castillo made him super uncomfortable and evidently that's enough to win a fight. low blows don't win you rounds on my card however. mayweather was landing jabs to the body, right hands, and left hooks to castillo's dome consistently. neither fighter did anything significant but JLC's performance tends to get way overrated by certain people for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X