Mosley vs Pacquaio @ 135 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao 135 Mosley eats Pac

Comment

Mosley was overrated at 135. I mean I remember watching his fights and saying to myself this is an amazing fighter. I also remember asking my self why is he fighting bums and none of the elite fighters of that time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        and pacquiao?
        The difference is that Manny was a one and one fighter there, whereas Shane spent a bulk of his career fighting there. Out of all those fights you can't name one elite fighter he has face there....even tho he has had 30 plus fights at that class.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
          Pac stops this steroid abusing fraud

He was begging Pac for mercy when they actually did fight ... Pac gets a late stoppage over him in his "prime" at 135
          Lmao. So cause an old mosley who was done at the top level years ago loses bad to Pac means his prime version does the same?

Its people like you who make this site look bad. 135 mosley and a late 30s mosley are two completely different fighters.

Comment

To answer this question....Pac style is made to make Shane look at this best. It's hard to say but If I had to pick it would be Manny via Decision although I can see Shane getting a KO victory.

Comment

Mosley KO 50%, get the lump out of here with that.

Pacquiao by decision. Great fight, but Pac is just better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                Lmao. So cause an old mosley who was done at the top level years ago loses bad to Pac means his prime version does the same?

Its people like you who make this site look bad. 135 mosley and a late 30s mosley are two completely different fighters.
                Mosley was never that good

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                  Mosley was never that good
                  Better than Pac prime for prime. Btw Mosley wasnt taking steroids during his 135 days. It was around 2002-2003 he was starting. Well after his 135 days. Mosley was just faster, stroger and had a chin at 35. What does Pac do that Mosley couldnt surpass prime for prime? Answer me that. pac wasnt faster or stronger at 35 than mosley in his prime. Dont even suggest that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    Btw Mosley wasnt taking steroids during his 135 days. It was around 2002-2003 he was starting.
                    How do you know? For all we know he could've been roiding up his whole career.
                    Or is that your opinion as a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      pac wins
                      same way he won at 1447

they're not that old

Comment

Working...
                      X