1.Chavez
    2.Barrera
    3.Sanchez
    4.R.Marquez
    5.JM.Marquez
    6.Morales
    7.Lopez
    8.Olivares

rafael marquez is ahead of his brother...

that's just insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Buy the sell out crowd that saw it, the NYC paper that covered it also.
      I agree with Zarate' and Canto plus Pintor! Ray
      The paper's who covered it had Griffith winning.

And about 95% of unofficial scorecards had Griffith winning aswell.

Comment

Split decs. the ref had Ortega by a wide margin, the judges were for Griffth and the Garden and St. Nicks had fights lined up for Griffth too. Thats what happens when you have a crowd favorite who was controlled against a crowd favorite who was an independent!
        Read the publications on that fight and how the crowd stood on their feet and booed the decs and cheered Gaspar back to the dressing room. Griffth and Ortega were Garden and NYC favorites but as I said when your an independent you need patiences!
        Do you actually know how boxing worked back then? Ray.

Comment

Here's the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5Te...FACA7D&index=4

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Split decs. the ref had Ortega by a wide margin, the judges were for Griffth and the Garden and St. Nicks had fights lined up for Griffth too. Thats what happens when you have a crowd favorite who was controlled against a crowd favorite who was an independent!
            Read the publications on that fight and how the crowd stood on their feet and booed the decs and cheered Gaspar back to the dressing room. Griffth and Ortega were Garden and NYC favorites but as I said when your an independent you need patiences!
            Do you actually know how boxing worked back then? Ray.
            You're talking nonsense.

It was a split decision and a relatively close fight to a degree but the majority of people had Griffith winning the fight.

Absolutely no way, no how do "Most people consider it a robbery".

Show me these publications claiming it was a robbery, please.

Like I said, the newspaper's covering the fight had Griffith winning and the vast majority of ringside scorer's had Griffith winning. These are facts. What you are saying is nothing but nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You're talking nonsense.

It was a split decision and a relatively close fight to a degree but the majority of people had Griffith winning the fight.

Absolutely no way, no how do "Most people consider it a robbery".

Like I said, the newspaper's covering the fight had Griffith winning and the vast majority of ringside scorer's had Griffith winning. These are facts. What you are saying is nothing but nonsense.
              The crowd doesn't sound like its booing on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                Yes. He got caught as a low down cheater. You can make excuses for him but I won't. And don't ignore the rest of my post. He went life and death with plenty of bums. And the only reason he needed to cheat in the first place is because he had no discipline between fights. Rather than choosing to stay in shape and keep weight in control, he preferred to drink and do drugs while fornicating with hookers.

I frankly have a problem with him even being on this list. He's as tainted as the meat he claims gave him clenbuterol poisoning.
                I didn't ignore the rest of your post, I just didn't have an issue with it. You're entitled to think Morales is overrated. Its just your righteous intolerance for the PED use that supposedly ruins his legacy. Like its been said before in this thread, an old fighter got caught cheating to extend his career. So what, he got his azz kicked anyway. You're very naive if you don't think that countless others are doing the same thing or worse.

Which reminds me that you actually ignored my question. If your #1 all time Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez were a proven PED taker, where would you put him on your list? Just curious about you having the same harsh standards for Morales with JMM. Because Morales wasn't using anything as good as Marquez is.

Comment

Any luck on these articles?

Comment

I don't think you'll ever see them.

Comment

No?

No luck then?

Comment

Working...