Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Mobile (USA) FINALLY will be getting the Apple iPhone!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
    People shietting on Iphones.

Had Samsung S2 and upgraded to iphone5. Other than UI, its way way better!
    I went from a T-Mobile Mytouch 4G to Verizon iPhone 4 back in 2010, never looked back!

The service is 100x better and more reliable with Verizon. I used to bash the IPhone before when I was with T-Mobile just because everyone else did and because I didn't know any better since I never actually owned one, but having been on both sides of the fence, I gotta say that I'll stick with the iPhone.

To think I almost went with the Thunderbolt over the iPhone just because most of my coworkers( which now have iPhones) had me convinced that the iPhones were no good.

Half of them got iPhones like a week after I got mine since they got a chance to mess with mine and see the differences for themselves. Now, they all have iPhone 5's...Verizon's 3G is faster than T-Mobile's 4G.

The LTE on my iPhone 5 is just crazy fast.
    Last edited by -Huey-; 12-08-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      I went from a T-Mobile Mytouch 4G to Verizon iPhone 4 back in 2010, never looked back!

The service is 100x better and more reliable with Verizon. I used to bash the IPhone before when I was with T-Mobile just because everyone else did and because I didn't know any better since I never actually owned one, but having been on both sides of the fence, I gotta say that I'll stick with the iPhone.

To think I almost went with the Thunderbolt over the iPhone just because most of my coworkers( which now have iPhones) had me convinced that the iPhones were no good.

Half of them got iPhones like a week after I got mine since they got a chance to mess with mine and see the differences for themselves. Now, they all have iPhone 5's...Verizon's 3G is faster than T-Mobile's 4G.

The LTE on my iPhone 5 is just crazy fast.
      I've been wanting to try the iPhone like for like a year or so now. I'm on my 4th Android device with the Samsung Galaxy S III currently. I've experienced Android for a few years now. Experienced rooting and all the things you can do with that. It's cool but never 100% stable with custom roms. There's always something that made me change from that rom that was almost fully stabled.

Kind of want to see the difference in iPhone. I know the customization is very limited compared to Android but that's cool with me. I want to see if the experience is more stable, fluid, if I'll like it better or not, ect ect.

Comment

Metro PCS has the S3. But they want 500 bucks for it. Love the phone. But not $500 love.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Metro PCS has the S3. But they want 500 bucks for it. Love the phone. But not $500 love.
          That's not bad for off contract. I paid $600+ for my GS3 on Verizon. Off contract is the way to go. I'll probably keep it like that when my two year is over.

Comment

How is it that I got my S3 free on a contract, on launch day, and it's a reasonable contract too, yet in America the bastards are ripping you off?

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              I've been wanting to try the iPhone like for like a year or so now. I'm on my 4th Android device with the Samsung Galaxy S III currently. I've experienced Android for a few years now. Experienced rooting and all the things you can do with that. It's cool but never 100% stable with custom roms. There's always something that made me change from that rom that was almost fully stabled.

Kind of want to see the difference in iPhone. I know the customization is very limited compared to Android but that's cool with me. I want to see if the experience is more stable, fluid, if I'll like it better or not, ect ect.
              The iPhone is very stable out of the box. You will not have any problems with it at all. I prefer to mod it so I jailbreak. I feel that customization is worth the occasional glitch. Being that you are an Android guy, I think you would miss all the customization if you were to have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                How is it that I got my S3 free on a contract, on launch day, and it's a reasonable contract too, yet in America the bastards are ripping you off?
                American phone carriers are GREEDY!!! Well at least the major ones are.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                The iPhone is very stable out of the box. You will not have any problems with it at all. I prefer to mod it so I jailbreak. I feel that customization is worth the occasional glitch. Being that you are an Android guy, I think you would miss all the customization if you were to have an iPhone.
                Does it lag if you have a lot of apps but you've killed them running in the background? Android still lags despite task killing. Some apps get triggered and run without us even opening the app, that bothers me about Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                  American phone carriers are GREEDY!!! Well at least the major ones are.

Does it lag if you have a lot of apps but you've killed them running in the background? Android still lags despite task killing. Some apps get triggered and run without us even opening the app, that bothers me about Android.
                  No, I've never noticed that. It's pretty consistent. I've also never had an app start running without opening the app.

Comment

Really, Tmobile just now getting this in America? I have Tmobile here in Germany and have the phone, glad i'm stationed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Really, Tmobile just now getting this in America? I have Tmobile here in Germany and have the phone, glad i'm stationed here.

I read it was because Steve Jobs and T-Mobile had some sort of of beef. Don't know the details but it makes sense they get it now that Steve isn't in charge anymore R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X