Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley-Rios or Bradley-Alvarado sound just fine
    Bradley all of a sudden doesn't wanna just accept whatever is given him?
    just fight whoever is put in front of you and win, and do it for real
    Bradley shouldn't be complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Honestly.... if Bradley was in the drivers seat then he would have gotten the Pacquiao rematch. Arum got him on the shelf (sad but true) He can't do nothing without Bob Arum's approval like the rest of them. Bob is throwing Bradley Alvarado and not Rios? I applaud and salute him being up front and true but it is what it is.
      Why are you acting like outside of Mayweather,all fighters can't do anything without their promotions approval??Stop it Grus be better then that..Bradley will be just fine,if he has to wait it out so be it..He's still young and has his best before him...If Bob get's him a better fight cool...But to say Bradley is not in the drivers seat when this is the 2end fight he has turned down from Bob is not looking at the bigger picture...If Bob is not willing to match him up against a good top fighter,then Bradley only needs to wait out his contract..Which will be over shortly and move on...Make no mistake everyone needs a promoter,but Promoters also need fighters..I think it will stick in Arums craw to know Bradley beat his top fighter and he could not make anymore money off it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley is saying he is not fighting a guy coming off a loss..Not that hard to understand..Arum is trying to put in the air Bradley Alvarado..Bradley is putting in the air he is not fighting a guy who just was KO'd...Not about asking for anything..Oh and let's be honest,all fighters not named Mayweather ask for or are told who is next..So please stop..Bradley is more known then Rios,that does not make him a bigger draw..You should know better then that...
        And the more reason he is begging for a Rios fight, He knows Rios is a big draw and the more reason he wants that fight, Whatever happen to him becoming the draw after he beats Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          And the more reason he is begging for a Rios fight, He knows Rios is a big draw and the more reason he wants that fight, Whatever happen to him becoming the draw after he beats Pac?
          I said that??I know I did not say that..I'm a Mosley fan,so you should already know that's not something I believe...So I don't get ya point and why your spewing venom towards me with that stupid azz comment??Anyway,Rios is not only a big draw but an up and coming undefeated fighter..Duh,damn bro give Bradley a top opponent I'm sure he'll fight um...Why offer him a guy coming off a lost??

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            tim bradley wasn't supposed to get a decision against manny pacquiao and now he's paying for it

arum wants to cash pacquiao out with a marketable product. bradley is anything but that. bland style, no personality, not real ethnic / geographical fanbase. he can't sell out a dinner party.

rios is mexican american, speaks a bit of spanish, has a tremendous style for two way action, and he's got marketable personality. he's grown up a bit, he'd more than likely revert to his old ways given a spotlight like that. i can see him taking on a villain type of role.
            I agree timmy is not the easiest person to make popular. I would have got timmy back fighting in his hometown ASAP after the PAC fight. I'm sure it would have been good crowd but now by not fighting for a while I think the casuals he might have attracted have prob forgotten.

Comment

• Another thing is if Bradley only has one more fight let with Arum like some claimed here previously and Bradley is this "Smart" guy with a lot of "Smart" people around him then why doesn't he take the BS fight that Arum is offering him and then bail out and free himself?

Comment

• Winner of berto-guererro would be nice and makes more sense to me - from a fight fans perspective. rather see rios stay @ 140 and fight mattyhsse and garcia before Bradley back padals his way to a win again because there's no way he's going toe to toe with Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Another thing is if Bradley only has one more fight let with Arum like some claimed here previously and Bradley is this "Smart" guy with a lot of "Smart" people around him then why doesn't he take the BS fight that Arum is offering him and then bail out and free himself?
                  We don't know the details of his contract with TR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    There was an article on here I think arum it was or dunkin (don't know which one) stated he still had 2 years left. Which kind of shocked me because I though he only signed a 3 fight deal. Unless he signed an extension before agreeing to the PAC fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                      well some people were "Educating" us on here about how Bradley only signed a 3 fight contract with arum, Casamayor then Pacquiao and that he only had one fight left with Arum, I along with many posters thought that might be a be untrue considering they are dealing with Arum here, Now arum has said something to the effect that Bradley has 2 years left him Top rank....

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      There was an article on here I think arum it was or dunkin (don't know which one) stated he still had 2 years left. Which kind of shocked me because I though he only signed a 3 fight deal. Unless he signed an extension before agreeing to the PAC fight
                      am glad i wasnt the only one who saw this..

Comment

Working...
                      X