No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Oh yes I do, all too well :hahahaha9: Elway was a very good QB but I swear to God the way he gets overrated lol. I got to watch his career from beginning to end :chuckle9:

Poet
    Then you know our Defense was bend but dont brake which means mediocre,and add in Mccafery Smith and Sharpe and our stellar Oline with certified hof on it,what comes to picture is a team victory not Elway not Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      No but i've seen games, seeing games plus stats is all you really need. You don't actually have to be forty years old.
      The problem is, receiver stats across eras are misleading as hell. Too many rule changes and changes in style of play. But you might have to be older than twenty to know that :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
        Elway wouldn't of won any super bowls if it wasnt for a guy named Terrell Davis. Besides #s aren't everything, Troy Aikman's numbers don't look great but thats because he had Emmett running the ball behind arguably the greatest O line in history.
        Terrell Davis seems to get alot of love shame the hof doesnt see it that way and its bs but thats another discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Then you know our Defense was bend but dont brake which means mediocre,and add in Mccafery Smith and Sharpe and our stellar Oline with certified hof on it,what comes to picture is a team victory not Elway not Davis.
          My point was, at the time of those two trophies the offense revolved around Davis. Elway missed some games and Bubby Brister carried on just fine. What do you think would have happened if you took Davis out of the offense? I'm pretty sure you know......

Poet

Comment

The problem is, receiver stats across eras are misleading as hell. Too many rule changes and changes in style of play. But you might have to be older than twenty to know that :cool9:

Poet
            You have to separate eras and judge that way,same with boxing.

Comment

Poet
              Not really, they aren't misleading to me since i know about the rule changes and all of that, plus im older than twenty. I know stats across eras are misleading, which is why i said stats PLUS games. Tedd ginn is a very fair comparison to freddie solomon.

Comment

Terrell Davis seems to get alot of love shame the hof doesnt see it that way and its bs but thats another discussion.
                Davis didn't play enough seasons thanks to injuries. It's somewhat hypocritical since Gale Sayers gets slobbered over and he played maybe three healthy seasons in his career. It is what it is :dunno9:

Poet

Comment

He should make it, sayers made it based off of injury(even though sayers was a better all around player but davis was a much better running back).

Comment

You have to separate eras and judge that way,same with boxing.
                    I do. The problem is I rarely run into anybody who does likewise.....

Poet

Comment

My point was, at the time of those two trophies the offense revolved around Davis. Elway missed some games and Bubby Brister carried on just fine. What do you think would have happened if you took Davis out of the offense? I'm pretty sure you know......

Poet
                      We would have rushed for 100 yards a game there would be a fall off of course but just look at what we did after Td in the Zone blocking system,fck look at the Texans Foster is considered the best rb in football because of the Zb system.

Comment

Working...
                      X