No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Destroying His Sparring Partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Destroying His Sparring Partners

Juan Manuel Márquez (53-6-1, 39 KO’s) is destroying his sparring partners in camp, as he prepares for his first fight in Mexico City in 18 years. He takes on Sergey Fedcehnko (30-1, 13 KO’s) for the WBO's interim-junior welterweight title at the new Arena Mexico. The fight takes place on April 14th as part of a split-site HBO/Top Rank pay-per-view event.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope their eyes don't bleed for months...

Comment

You made a mistake...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      According to his Fall of Fame trainer Nacho Berinstain

I'm glad Marquez is doing so well though.

Comment

sssshhhh dont say it out loud Floyd will be suspicious...

Comment

Never heard of any of those bums!

Any great fighter can destroy a sparring partners. I can remember Pipino Cuevas back when he came to Detroit to fight Tommy Hearns. He was bursting bags and all the gear in the gyms and made headlines for this, but as Bruce Lee once said; bags don't hit back. By the way Pipino was KO'ed in 2.

Comment

They should bring in Likar Ramos!

The guy needs to earn a living

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Any great fighter can destroy a sparring partners. I can remember Pipino Cuevas back when he came to Detroit to fight Tommy Hearns. He was bursting bags and all the gear in the gyms and made headlines for this, but as Bruce Lee once said; bags don't hit back. By the way Pipino was KO'ed in 2.
              That was a fantastic performance from Tommy, but did you see how skinny his legs were?

Comment

They should bring in Mayweather Jr as a sparring partner, oops!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Does this mean you think Juan is getting KO'd?

Comment

Sparring is sparring, i took a guy out in 4 seconds the other week - means very little.

But on the real people need to remember why the call Marquez, Dinamita - He is a PUNCHER! He can crack, no doubt about it. There is a reason a Hurricane fighter like Pacquaio with a great chin is reduced to a calm breeze vs him, he makes u pay the price

Comment

Working...
                    X