No announcement yet.

Arum: We haven't resumed negotiations for Mayweather -vs- Pacquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Mayweather: They haven't responded to us, no negotiations.

Mayweather is lying, he's ducking the fight!

Arum: We haven't reached out to them, no negotiation is taking place.

Both sides are just playing games!

So funny to watch some of you do everything in your power to avoid pointing the finger at who it should be pointed at.
    pretty much

Comment

I'm just so sick of all of this.

Comment

only reason why negotiations havn't resumed is because al haymon won't pick up his phone and floyd put himself in the situations where 1) he got himself sued and 2) he refuses to take care of his business and keeps delaying it and delaying it

floyd was talking out of his ass when he said "I'm ready to sign the contract today!" and all yall dumbasses fell for it. The king of ducking and dodging is at it again

Comment

This is so ****ing ridiculous. These two are the best. Fight for ****'s sake!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            only reason why negotiations havn't resumed is because al haymon won't pick up his phone and floyd put himself in the situations where 1) he got himself sued and 2) he refuses to take care of his business and keeps delaying it and delaying it

floyd was talking out of his ass when he said "I'm ready to sign the contract today!" and all yall dumbasses fell for it. The king of ducking and dodging is at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Comment

if anything comes from that floydhype site (fighthype.com) then its obvious bull****

Comment

i wish pac can get around arum or something

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
                      if anything comes from that floydhype site (fighthype.com) then its obvious bull****
                      who said it was from floydhype to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                      X