No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Not Rushing To a "Klitschko" in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price is Not Rushing To a "Klitschko" in 2013

Unbeaten heavyweight David Price (15-0, 13KOs) is not rushing for a fight with champion Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko. The Olympic bronze medal winner is working hard to sharpen his skills as he prepares to face former world title challenger Tony Thompson on February 23.

Price, who scored very quick knockouts over his recent run of opponents, is hoping Thompson hangs in there for a few rounds. Price wants to continue growing in 2013 before pursuing a major title shot in 2014. [Click Here To Read More]

id agree if the klitskos werent 105 yrs old. what he meant to say is ill be ready when they both retire

Comment

quite surprising to hear that

Comment

Not surprised at all. He knows he is a limited boxer with no chance against anyone in top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          Not surprised at all. He knows he is a limited boxer with no chance against anyone in top ten.
          But Fury is not?

Comment

Fck it bro just fight Klitschko and throw hayemakers

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              But Fury is not?
              No. Fury is a genuine world class heavyweight and future undisputed champion.

Comment

Sad to see the lack of determination. The Klits are old and if there was an elite talent out there, they should be jumping on it. I look at Price the same way I look at Wilder, bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Sad to see the lack of determination. The Klits are old and if there was an elite talent out there, they should be jumping on it. I look at Price the same way I look at Wilder, bums.
                  Why would he want to fight seasoned champions like the Klitschko's with just 15 fights under his belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Why would he want to fight seasoned champions like the Klitschko's with just 15 fights under his belt?
                    Seriously?

You are joking right?

Comment

Working...
                    X