No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme: I Will Be a Champion For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme: I Will Be a Champion For Puerto Rico

Undefeated welterweight prospect Thomas Dulorme (14-0, 11 KO's), who returns to the stage on June 14 at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City, said he was not surprised to be ranked third in the world under the WBC and WBA - and added that when he becomes champion - he will represent Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea buddy!!!

Comment

I look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        I look forward to it.
        Give this guy some air time...at least espn friday night fights. I hear alot.about this guy. Maybe I will youtube him later

Comment

not that it matters but the writer is saying cotto and benitez werent born there either but theybhad puerto rican parents,this guy has neither,but like i said it doent matter but the writer is wrong there

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            not that it matters but the writer is saying cotto and benitez werent born there either but theybhad puerto rican parents,this guy has neither,but like i said it doent matter but the writer is wrong there
            He says they were "of Puerto Rican descent."

Comment

Duolrme is not even Puerto Rican, he is from the Virgin Islands of Dominican descent..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                He says they were "of Puerto Rican descent."
                Dulorme claim his mother is PR, that is good enough for me.. He is very talented and has a bright future ahead of him. I just want to see his chin and heart tested, that is all that's left to see if he has both then he can be PR's next great.

Comment

Never seen so many ppl controversial abt where a guy is from

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    Duolrme is not even Puerto Rican, he is from the Virgin Islands of Dominican descent..
                    No s**t. Thank you for stating what the author of the article and BPP already took care of for us. Ahora, vete a la chingada.

Comment

Working...
                    X