No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
    Pac-tard how come Pac doesn't fight Trout?? Is he ducking? How come Pac doesn't fight Canelo?? Is Pac ducking?? How come Pac doesn't fight Guerrero? Is Pac ducking?? How come Pac doesn't fight Garcia?? Is Pac ducking?? How come Pac doesn't fight Broner?? Is Pac ducking?? They all said they wanted to fight Pac, and Pac has yet to respond if that was Floyd you would say he is ducking. But if they ask to fight Pac... What is Pacc doing?? 99.9% of pac fans are idiots lol!!!
    What does Pacman have to do with Roidweathers ducking history????? After margarita put hands on PacMan he said he really did not want to fight at 54 because the guys were too big in that weight class for him. Plus it was said that Pac was in bed a few days after that fight. See PacMan manned up and said what he had to say. Just like Sergio Martinez he manned up and said that he did not want to fight at 168, and if ward came down to 160 that he would fight him. And Martinez also offered to fight Roidweather at 54 where Roidweather said that he just beat the best fighter at at 54 in Cotta. And every boxing website has Roid at #1 at 54. But Roidweather rather create optical illusions for his 3 fans about he's the best and he's the biggest draw and so on and so forth. But when a real challenges comes about like Sergio Martinez and everything is laid on the table Roidweather does what he does best and that is duck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
      What does Pacman have to do with Roidweathers ducking history????? After margarita put hands on PacMan he said he really did not want to fight at 54 because the guys were too big in that weight class for him. Plus it was said that Pac was in bed a few days after that fight. See PacMan manned up and said what he had to say. Just like Sergio Martinez he manned up and said that he did not want to fight at 168, and if ward came down to 160 that he would fight him. And Martinez also offered to fight Roidweather at 54 where Roidweather said that he just beat the best fighter at at 54 in Cotta. And every boxing website has Roid at #1 at 54. But Roidweather rather create optical illusions for his 3 fans about he's the best and he's the biggest draw and so on and so forth. But when a real challenges comes about like Sergio Martinez and everything is laid on the table Roidweather does what he does best and that is duck!!!
      The thing that pissed me off about Sergio not getting this fight is he offered to take 20% to fight Mayweather at 154..that's a hell of a bargain for a blockbuster ppv if you ask me..I don't buy many ppv's but that one i'll buy for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        The thing that pissed me off about Sergio not getting this fight is he offered to take 20% to fight Mayweather at 154..that's a hell of a bargain for a blockbuster ppv if you ask me..I don't buy many ppv's but that one i'll buy for sure..
        Yeah i know, The Sergio Martinez vs. fraud weather jr. fight is probably one of the best fights if not the best fight that boxing has to offer right now. I could almost see it Martinez circling around the ring throwing combo's and floyd-roid inching forward trying to get his lead right hand establish. Or Martinez trying to back floyd-roid up with his straight left and Roidweatehr trying to defend them with his shoulder roll. Man that fight would have been something to see but it's starting to get stale just like the Pacman fight. But I guess if Floyd-Roid don't want to see the fight I guess nobody else will also.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) will return to the ring in 2013....not once, but twice. Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions have reserved the dates of May 4th and September 14th for Mayweather's 2013 double.

"It's great news for fight fans because 2013 will be the biggest [events] yet. Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions are holding the records for the biggest pay-per-views, but I think this year in 2013 - we are going to create new records because Floyd Mayweather has indicated to us that he wants to fight twice next year," Schaefer told BoxingScene.com.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          ohh yeaahhh...
          Give us moar mayweather.......

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't wait until sat to announce this but i'm glad Mayweather's returning twice or so they say we will see! Wish it was the Pac fight though but it'l be Guerreo then Canelo good fight's but not the one we wanna see!

Comment

After the beating a shot Cotto gave Floyd no way in hell he's stepping in the ring with Canelo. I would pick Canelo over Floyd all day at 154

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                After the beating a shot Cotto gave Floyd no way in hell he's stepping in the ring with Canelo. I would pick Canelo over Floyd all day at 154
                Emmanuel Burton hurt floyd worse than cotto. Winning 9 of 12 rounds and never being in danger of going down isnt exactly a beating specially when Cotto almost got KOd in the 12th... did you watch the fight?

Comment

No matter how much people hate this dude, yall know this is good news.

Pac mentioned Floyd's name this week, but it's bad that Schaefer made an announcement this week? It's a big week for boxing so boxing will get a lot of attention. It generates interest.

First people were upset that Floyd has yet to make any announcements....now that we have one, you're still mad??

I hope Floyd does not fight Guerrero, and as much as I wanna throw up saying this, but outside of Manny(which Arum wont allow), Canelo and Martinez (who is a middle weight that was like 174 lbs 30 from the Chavez fight), who else is there? Alexander? Berto? Thurman? Maidana? Trout? Kirkland? Noone wants to see those and they dont "deserve" it.

Comment

It still amazes me how people say Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao when Bob Arum went on record for the 100th time and said he doesn't want to work with Golden Boy, so how can a Pac fight happen? Everyone needs to forget about it unless Bob croaks but it seems like he made a deal with the devil and will live to 100.

Comment

• huge 2013? keep dreaming. stay retired, not interested in your bull****. i dont want to watch a scared fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X