Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brazil's Conceicao Furious, Says Judges Biased in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brazil's Conceicao Furious, Says Judges Biased in London

Brazilian lightweight Robson Conceicao claimed he was the victim of biased judging after he lost in the first round to Britain's Josh Taylor on Sunday.

Conceicao, who pushed world amateur champion Vasyl Lomachenko all the way in last year's championships, lost 13-9 but was convinced he won every round.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's right. I don't get this, they have such high drug testing standards and such, but every time there's blatant homerism in boxing judging, every time. I guess it's not worth the bother, it's only boxing

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      He's right. I don't get this, they have such high drug testing standards and such, but every time there's blatant homerism in boxing judging, every time. I guess it's not worth the bother, it's only boxing
      5 Judges from 5 different countries. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
        5 Judges from 5 different countries. Get over it.
        Is this a new rule, as of London 2012? Cause I bet RJJ didn't get all Korean judging either.

Not to be insensitive, but if it's corruption rather than bias, a third world judge will be easier to "influence" than even a hometown one. And they'll get even less scrutiny

Comment

I expect the English boxers to do well because of this "judging." It's sad but it does happen.

Comment

I don't think he was robbed he looked wild with those wide hooks

Comment

He clearly lost. Was way too wild.

Comment

I think it was a close fight, probably the scores where alittle closer than they ended up but i think the result was right. Even though Conceicao came out strong at the end.

Comment

who is this no mark?

**** outta here....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I expect the English boxers to do well because of this "judging." It's sad but it does happen.
                    Americans are the last ones who should be commenting on bad judging, you guys are the new Germany

Comment

Working...
                    X