No announcement yet.

seth mitchell chances against current vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seth mitchell chances against current vitali

vitali is getting older and slower.. and seth is rising through the ranks....

he is fast and powerful for his size..........

it would be a competitive fight...

Too inexperienced. He's not ready yet for the Klits.

Comment

He'll get beat down. Mitchell is nothing special. I think he'll get KO'd when he fights a Klitschko, Pulev, Price, or even a Povetkin most likely.

Comment

As much as I would like to say easy work or something along those lines, I have to agree that Im not quite sure hes ready for the big stage yet.

Few more fights to see where hes really at, maybe my opinion will change.

Still like the guy, and hope he goes far though.

Comment

Seth Mitchell's hype is built on desperation.
          He's not a great prospect in my eyes.

Comment

i couldnt have said it any better Harry.

Comment

Seth Mitchell at his very best would be a fringe contender in the 70's and 90's. I don't get the hype with him. Bryant Jennings, though not too proven yet, looks far better and ahead of Mitchell right now.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                vitali is getting older and slower.. and seth is rising through the ranks....

he is fast and powerful for his size..........

it would be a competitive fight...
                Why are Klit fans hyping fighters so much that lack the proper experience to be a serious challenge at this point. For crying out loud, let the guy at least beat a top 10 contender and learn how to avoid a right hand first. The guy has been fighting for just over four years with virtually no amateur background.

Comment

I still think the whole write in campaign for the Tarver vs Kayode was smart but aimed at the wrong fighter. I would have rather seen everyone do it for Lennox. I guarantee he still could handle them with the right tune up.

Seth wouldnt last 3 rounds with Lennox Vitali or Vlad

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Seth Mitchell's hype is built on desperation.
                    He's not a great prospect in my eyes.
                    This.... Seth Mitchell was wobbled in his last fight and I think he's not ready technically to go on the big stage... I think he gets beaten by everybody in the top 15-20 of this division...

Comment

Working...
                    X