Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Trains at Graham Earl's Gym as Burns Bout Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis Trains at Graham Earl's Gym as Burns Bout Nears

After arriving England with his team all but days ago, Michael Katsidis “the Great” was straight back into training today determined to make his fight with Ricky Burns three for three on UK soil.

[Click Here To Read More]

KATZ IS GONNA GET YER!!!! Burns will be outmuscled and outmanned. . . burns is just too feeble. . . and doesn't have the boxing skills to make up for the lack of punching power against a murderer like katz

Comment

Earl's signature dramatically reduced the value of those gloves. Now they can't even return them.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        KATZ IS GONNA GET YER!!!! Burns will be outmuscled and outmanned. . . burns is just too feeble. . . and doesn't have the boxing skills to make up for the lack of punching power against a murderer like katz
        Agreed. 100%

Comment

Bash 'im, Kats. :thumbs1: I really hope he sticks around after the fight to let me get a photo this time.

Comment

Hope for a good fight. I hope this young fella Burns can take a shot or two. Great to see these two warriors catching up. Kats did say that Earl had the biggest heart and that would/should get big respect all round.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Bash 'im, Kats. :thumbs1: I really hope he sticks around after the fight to let me get a photo this time.
              I'm hoping you get a nice few shots of Kats eating the canvas....WAR BURNS!

Comment

Working...
              X