Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humble Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is humble if you compare him with *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
      floyd is humble to me.

all the shi.ts his doing are just for sho
      I don't consider Mayweather humble, but at the same time he isn't as arrogant as some people make him out to be. I've heard he is nice with the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
        Well it depends on how we look at it, nobody is perfect but we try to be good.
        no one is perfect that's true but having this many pictures of urself in the house is a sign of arrogance ..its all about him..he should put up his wifes and childrens pictures lol...oh wait they are not as "great" as him

tell me if this is normal to have so many pictures of oneself in your own house

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          no one is perfect that's true but having this many pictures of urself in the house is a sign of arrogance ..its all about him..he should put up his wifes and childrens pictures lol...oh wait they are not as "great" as him

It might be a cultural thing, but if you go to the houses of a lot of Asian people you will notice these huge gawdy pictures of themselves on the wall.

I went to my friend's houses after gym and there are like 4-5 full size "dream photos" of his mother in the hallway and living room

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Cool clip we don't know his reason and he does have pics of them too, the point is despite the hardship he had in life and how much he has achieved he is very humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              It might be a cultural thing, but if you go to the houses of a lot of Asian people you will notice these huge gawdy pictures of themselves on the wall.

I went to my friend's houses after gym and there are like 4-5 full size "dream photos" of his mother in the hallway and living room
              Yep that makes sense.

Comment

Hatton comes to mind, I think he just wanted to be treated as one of the lads.

Comment

I haven't seen a list by others yet, it would be interesting to see who others think are humble Boxers too.

Comment

^^^^this one.

we also put pictures of our dead relatives in there.

Comment

I know my ex was from Manilla and they got a few family pictures and a few Jesus pictures on the cup boards and walls..but pacs house is just going too far..I don't see family I see self admiration even in the ****ing kitchen he's got his picture ..damn

Comment

Working...
                      X