No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin: I Trained To Dominate Fernando Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin: I Trained To Dominate Fernando Guerrero

Success could cause athletes to go in two directions in life. One path is to continue to work hard at their craft, sacrifice more, and set higher goals than expected.

The other path is to not work as hard, be content with what has been accomplished, and to give in to temptations not related to their craft.

Of the two, Peter Quillin chooses the former hands down. Actually, if you ask him, he chooses “animal status,” a self-described psyche that he attributes to him maintaining his unbeaten status and becoming a world title holder.

Quillin will make the first defense of his world title belt this Saturday against Fernando Guerrero at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

The bout will precede the Danny Garcia-Zab Judah junior welterweight unification bout. Both bouts will be televised on Showtime beginning at 9PM ET/ 6PM PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Success could cause athletes to go in two directions in life. One path is to continue to work hard at their craft, sacrifice more, and set higher goals than expected.

The other path is to not work as hard, be content with what has been accomplished, and to give in to temptations not related to their craft.

Of the two, Peter Quillin chooses the former hands down. Actually, if you ask him, he chooses “animal status,” a self-described psyche that he attributes to him maintaining his unbeaten status and becoming a world title holder.

Quillin will make the first defense of his world title belt this Saturday against Fernando Guerrero at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

The bout will precede the Danny Garcia-Zab Judah junior welterweight unification bout. Both bouts will be televised on Showtime beginning at 9PM ET/ 6PM PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great weekend for boxing! Pete got this, WAR Kid Chocolate!

Comment

peter quillin is going to be beat martinez and gennedy golovkin if they fight, this guy can really fight.

Comment

I like Quillin. I think he has a great personality. If he continues to get some impressive wins under his belt, I think he can be a star.

Comment

Working...
        X