Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abraham, Stieglitz Face To Face, Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Abraham, Stieglitz Face To Face, Rematch Presser

It won´t be a walk in the park. When Arthur Abraham (36-3, 28 KOs) defends his WBO Super-Middleweight Title at the GETEC-Arena in Magdeburg, Germany on March 23, he enters the Lion´s Den. The man aiming to take King Arthur´s belt away is Robert Stieglitz (43-3, 24 KOs), who will more or less have home advantage. Abraham dethroned Stieglitz on August 25 at the o2 World in Berlin. “That fight was in my own backyard”, said Abraham. Now the pair will meet again in Stieglitz´s backyard.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Stieglitz in the rematch.

Comment

All the other SMW champions has now jabbed at Ward for not wanting to leave his comfortzone.

I had Stieglitz winning the first fight so I look forward to another close and harfought bout.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        All the other SMW champions has now jabbed at Ward for not wanting to leave his comfortzone.

I had Stieglitz winning the first fight so I look forward to another close and harfought bout.
        In all honesty that's all they have to jab at cause he's whipped most of them

I do agree though, Ward needs to travel for a few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          In all honesty that's all they have to jab at cause he's whipped most of them

I do agree though, Ward needs to travel for a few fights.
          Ward disagrees with you. He was adamant saying that he didn't have to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Really? No way Stieglitz won that bout! It was a close but clear win for Abraham. It will be another good fight but this time Arthur wins by KO. Stieglitz is not one of the guys who can beat Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Really? No way Stieglitz won that bout! It was a close but clear win for Abraham. It will be another good fight but this time Arthur wins by KO. Stieglitz is not one of the guys who can beat Abraham.
              It's not that I have a problem with the decision.

I had Stieglitz winning because he landed more punches. AA landed the heavier shots so I guess it's a matter of what you value the most.

Tobi you are german right? Do you know if Stieglitz is healed from the injuries he sustained from the domestic dispute with his father in law?
              Last edited by BattlingNelson; 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM. Reason: Typo. Damned autocorrect.

Comment

Another good SMW rematch.

Comment

I enjoyed the first fight. Gave AA the edge but can totally understand when people say they had Steigs winning. I think Steigs might have it in him to beat AA but he has to go that step further. He is going to have to take some of Arthur's best shots.

Comment

let's hope it's as good, & even contoversial as the 1st 2 prompt all the input from fans...a great fan bout

Comment

Working...
                    X