Mayweather: I'm Fighting for the title at wrestlemania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    Whys is that ni99a rockin Capri pants?
    I don't know man lol, he is all mixed up rocking some oversized capri's, some MMA gloves, and some bono shades haah

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      He should try a real fight with a top 147 to 150 pound MMA fighters rather than the fake stuff
      That's his first love.. ACTING..

Comment

Mike Tyson has to be the worst actor alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          He should try a real fight with a top 147 to 150 pound MMA fighters rather than the fake stuff
          I believe the fighter (Sean “The Muscle Shark” Sherk) that Dana White wanted to put Floyd up against tested positive for the banned steroid Nandrolene.

Then again we all know Floyd would have never fought in the UFC anyway, let a lone vs someone taking PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Mike Tyson has to be the worst actor alive.

The problem is, the people in here that hate on Floyd don't even know who Mike Tyson is.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I believe the fighter (Sean “The Muscle Shark” Sherk) that Dana White wanted to put Floyd up against tested positive for the banned steroid Nandrolene.

Then again we all know Floyd would have never fought in the UFC anyway, let a lone vs someone taking PEDS.
              I remember that. Roids or not, Sherk would've taken him down, and pounded him out.

Comment

Anything to avoid a fight!! Other than his inherited skills and hard work to get where he is he really doesn't have the "heart" of a Champion! He's in his prime and rather go to the circus than defend his titles and reputation?
                He knows after the boxing career is over he doesn't have the clout to draw flies!!! He'll be a side line promotor like he is now with Oscar and thats it.
                Soon to be another "greeter" in Vegas where all his fanatics could kiss his azz "inperson" for the first 4 years then he'll loose that gig too!
                I have a good idea where this kid is going to go, I don't like it! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  The problem is, the people in here that hate on Floyd don't even know who Mike Tyson is.
                  Tyson dont do WWE just to duck fighters in boxing! Floyd made WWE as his safe house! lol!

Comment

I seriously doubt that The Rock will pass Mayweather's testing demands.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                      I seriously doubt that The Rock will pass Mayweather's testing demands.
                      lol! that was a good one!

Comment

Working...
                      X