Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the amir and haroon starching article i saw the whole thing there was a 4 wheel drive there near his range rover picking up some kids, they looked about 16 the kahn brothers pushed one to the ground as they walked past then a man with glasses got out of the car he looked 50 ish when amir punched him in the face they all quickly got back into there car and drove off

Comment

Whilst The Sun are absolute scum and i wouldn't be surprised if they added their own lies into this story as they usually do, why are so many people finding it hard to believe that two trained Professional Boxers could knock out 6 random wannabe thieves.

We're talking about trained fighters here. Im guessing the thieves were just some wannabe gangsters trained in **** all, and got their arses kicked. Wether they all were laid out cold or not is another story but im sure they were all dealt with.

If you still can't believe it, take 5 of your mates(if you have 5 mates) and go pick a fight with any Boxer. See how you get on.

Even a feather fisted Malinaggi would lay most untrained random dudes of the street out cold.

Comment

it didn't happen.

funny, though.

nice little publicity stunt from haroon and the boys.

Comment

I despise Khan damn near, but I hate jackers alot more. Good for the Khan brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            If you still can't believe it, take 5 of your mates(if you have 5 mates) and go pick a fight with any Boxer. See how you get on.
            You've been watching too many kung-fu flicks. If five able bodied men can't beat one person, regardless of their formidabilty, they all should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story ¿all 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids.. But otherwise it sounds more like a Van Dam, Steven Segal or a Bruce Lee movie or a "WaPacman"episode..
              It is not difficult to believe. If he was on his own then sure but because he was his brother the option of flanking him went out of the window. Anyway between the two of them they could easily take down two in a matter of seconds, that'd create shock during that moment another two could be taken down. Then it is 2 v 2.

It really doesn't surprise me because I have been in similar situations, another thing people need to take on board is that people who attack in crowds are cowards at heart which results in stalling as they think ''Who will take a lick to create an opening''.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story ¿all 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids.. But otherwise it sounds more like a Van Dam, Steven Segal or a Bruce Lee movie or a "WaPacman"episode..
                I've seen a guy fight and drop 5 dudes....its not that odd

Not in defense of khan, jus sayin

Comment

This **** wasn't staged, it happened like 10 minutes away from where I live. It happened at Moonlounge which is a shisha lounge in Birmingham. There are plenty of people who don't like him around here and plenty of people who do. Always going to be haters who want to make a name for themselves, absolute tools.

Comment

real stupidity... like 2 c them do that in NYC......Khan is as much an amateur out of the ring as in....

Comment

what a bogus, fabricated story lol

Comment

Working...
                      X