Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jab5239

What exactly was he banned for?

For liking MMA.

Somehow (unlike your beliefs) you can win a fight without standing erect like a complete ****kkking ****** throwing punches.

Even though you'll be strangled/raped/destroyed simply because your attack is limited to throwing punches.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That's all well and good,mate,but it doesn't really answer my question.

Comment

They banned a mod?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=89409

Seems like it.I wonder if it's in relation to his endless pursuit of reminding everybody how piss poor the heavyweight division is.

Me and him constantly slung mud back and forth at one another for almost a two year period,though that died down as we interacted less due to my banning from the history section.

Comment

Had to be for the sh** talk with Klitschko fans. That sucks.

Comment

Guy was really pushing the whole war against Klitschko fans thing.Not knocking him for it,but he seemed to be involved in virtually every heated Klitschko-related discussion.

Comment

gotta wonder how long it's for, it's been a while already.

jab is generally a real nice dude.

Comment

Whatever it was he was banned for, I'm sure he has learned his lesson now. Jab has been a long time contributor to this place, and even though he has taken the klit-bashing too far for my liking, it seems about time he returns.

Free jab.

Comment

Jab's a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X