No announcement yet.

Ward vs Golovkin, Martinez or Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Golovkin, Martinez or Dirrell

I don't see anyone beating Ward for a while only fighters I would give chance is Golovkin in couple years and Martinez. I used to think Dirrell would have a chance but he is just weaker version of Dawson.

Dirrell would have a chance to beat him if he was more mentally strong and didn't wilt during adversity.

Comment

Ward would KO Martinez and box the ever living hell out of Golovkin, Dirrel is the only guy I can see even making the fight competitive but who knows if he can even return to the form that fought AB.

Comment

Martinez and Ward at 160, I wants to make some quick lucci on dis one, Martinez via TKO

Comment

Ward beats all of them on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
            I don't see anyone beating Ward for a while only fighters I would give chance is Golovkin in couple years and Martinez. I used to think Dirrell would have a chance but he is just weaker version of Dawson.
            Golovkin in a couple years? He's 30. Ward's hype is totally justified but that guy's... He needs to step up ASAP. And I don't think he's that caliber of fighter. Also, you don't get from fighting Proska to Ward. He needs to fight the upper echelon guys and prove himself first. I kinda wish he accomplishes that.

Comment

I'll have to see a bit more of golovkin he's clearly got great power and by all accounts a great beard too, I'd love to see him fighting a few top guys - but as it stands i see ward beating them all

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
                martinez is too small, he'll get smoked.

dirrell already lied about having neurological problems to avoid fighting ward... i don't think he'll actually fight ward

Comment

i think martinez would beat him actually.

Comment

Martinez at 160... Only because I think Ward would be drained since hes already a big 168. At 168? I dont think he stops Martinez but Martinez would give em hell. Actually..Maybe Ward by tKo. Martinez wouldnt go down like Dawson did. Hed go out on his shield. Nobody beats Ward at 168. Nobody. Bute has as good a chance as anyone if Ward can take his shot. Stylistically, Froch beat the hell out of Bute of course, but I think Bute matches up better... Bute, all bull aside has great power and his timing is great. He hit Froch with everything...Frochs chin is just insane though... Anyway, I mean hes the only guy I can think of to at least make a decently competitive fight that Ward hasnt beat. Lol.

Oh and Golovkin is a beast no doubt...but he isnt even the best in the division... <__<.... Sooooo...Ward at 168 seems kind of unlikely right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X