No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren, Boente Agree: Haye-Chisora Winner Gets Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren, Boente Agree: Haye-Chisora Winner Gets Vitali

Frank Warren, promoter for former British heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora (15-3, 9KOs), would love to match his boxer with David Haye (25-2, 23KOs), the former WBA champion. On Saturday night, WBC champion Vitali Klitschko won a hard-fought twelve round decision over Chisora in Munich, Germany. It was the toughest fight for Klitschko in years.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol......scumbag warren trying it again

i cant see Haye fighting del boy just imo.....
    Last edited by project xxx1; 02-19-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

i cant see Haye fighting del boy just my imo.....

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

i cant see Haye fighting del boy just my imo.....

When haye first spoke he said to Boente,
        i agreed to fight your man in december and agreed all the money terms.

Boente went quiet....

Vitali would fight haye, but i don't think his manager wants him to fight him.

Haye would ko chisora.

Comment

Boente doesn't want no parts of Haye. Whether this is down to him being a bit worried that Haye would win or (I think is more likely) is that he doesn't want to give Haye a pay day. He went nuts at Haye when one of the German tv stations did an interview with him before the fight last night, even though Haye was there as a guest for Boxnation.

Either way something is very suspect with the whole thing. I genuinely think Vitali wants the fight but for some reason it can't be made & I think Boente is the one to blame for this.

The only person I give credit to during that whole thing last night was Adam Booth. Didn't ***** or moan but handled the situation like a true man. I don't understand why he gets some of the hate that he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Howay View Post
            LMAO......just woke up man,it was a heavy night but still funny

just edited

Comment

Chisora will win.

Comment

Originally posted by chelseaboy40 View Post
                When haye first spoke he said to Boente,
                i agreed to fight your man in december and agreed all the money terms.

Boente went quiet....

Vitali would fight haye, but i don't think his manager wants him to fight him.

Haye would ko chisora.
                yep agree with you mate,haye would knock out del boy but i cant see that fight happening,haye and warren dont really get on.
                hayemaker has come out twice on top against warren

vitali wants haye badly and ive seen his interview's saying he wants to knock haye out but his manger does not want the fight,not sure why maybe haye could get to vitali

Comment

Now just convince Booth & Haye to agree and we'll have a heavyweight super fight again!

Comment

I'm sure this won't happen, but it would be awesome. Just imagine the build-up... Jeez. Would be epic.

Vitali-Haye is more likely, hope that happens at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X