Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "My opinion of boxing, is that boxing will eventually go away."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My opinion is that the UFC will eventually go away.

Comment

Wait til fighters start demanding their worth. Wait til PPV Numbers really go through the roof. Wait til his business brings lucrative amounts of $$$ and fighters realize their worth.

He'll swallow every word of this interview. And that's IF it ever happens. This is like US Rugby saying the NFL will go away.

Comment

Boxing will never die. You CANNOT compare a sport dubbed "The Sweet Science", for obvious reasons mind you, to a sport where eventually two guys end up rubbing there balls together and winning a fight due to repeated elbows and punches to the head. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, NOBODY will be sitting around talking about UFC fighters in 50 years. Boxing's history and character is unmatched. UFC is a joke.

Comment

LOLOL, no I think that UFC will go away if White keeps paying guys the same that a janitor makes to fight for him. Dana White is an arrogant douchebag.....I'd laugh if Toney wins and hits White in the face for the cherry on top.

Comment

Bender the Robot says "My opinion of Dana White, is that Dana White will eventually go away. The vast majority of MMA fans are bandwagon-jumping jackasses. I follow MMA, though less all the time, and particularly follow the ufc less all the time because its nothing but a bunch of damned over hyped payperviews. I was a boxing fan long before some freinds talked me into checking out MMA, it was interesting for a little while, and I am still a huge boxing fan. Maybe after all the moron mma fans see a pretty explosion somewhere and lose interest in the mma fad, Dana White can get a job with Vince whathisface in that prowrestlingcrap.

Comment

Originally posted by j-rod View Post
              Boxing will never die. You CANNOT compare a sport dubbed "The Sweet Science", for obvious reasons mind you, to a sport where eventually two guys end up rubbing there balls together and winning a fight due to repeated elbows and punches to the head. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, NOBODY will be sitting around talking about UFC fighters in 50 years. Boxing's history and character is unmatched. UFC is a joke.
              Exactly. There will never be an ali in MMA. In 50 years people will be talking about pac, floyd and the K bros.

Not MMA gayness

Comment

Dana White is playing a game, he think hes a genius, boxing was a great sport before Dana White and will still be a great sport after hes gone.

Comment

oh please

UFC's been around what? 20 years? and they're talkin about a sport that's been around for over a century going away?

Comment

All it would take to shut his mouth is to follow my plan and file lawsuits with State athletic commissions over the use of tiny 4 ounce gloves. Take those easy knockouts away watch mma go away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                      “There’s no doubt about it. Our sport is more appealing to younger viewers.”
                      You're damn right, White. Young viewers who are gullible and can't distinguish **** in your MMA 'fights'.

Comment

Working...
                      X