Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The further deterioration of Max Kellerman as a professional broadcaster...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    And there goes the race card. Something tells me he is a Mayweather fan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    oh, he is :laugh:
    normally don't mind Max, but he's big upped Alexander the twat before
    that loses him points for sure

Comment

of course.

they are the biggest cliche in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        I think that's a myth. He's only hard on guys, he think are fighting opponents that are faaaar inferior to them. He always bigged up Leonard/Ali/Whitaker, etc.

He even showed Broner a little love. He used to have Tyson boners in his earlier years. Then Tyson turned into a villainous character.
        Larry never bigged up ali when he was in his prime. go back and read his articles. WHitaker and SRL didn't talk as much as ali/tyson/roy/floyd.

Comment

The most cringe-worthy moment for me was as soon as Cotto-Mosley was ending, Manny Steward said something like "Floyd has to fight one of these guys.." then Max says "No, he has nothing left to prove". I (and Manny) were like WTF is up with this guy??

Comment

well everyone knows I am a mayweather fan but that has nothing to do with the post. Larry has always taken umbrage with outspoken black fighters. Read his work and listen to his commentary. I am tired of that. If you don't agree cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              oh, he is :laugh:
              normally don't mind Max, but he's big upped Alexander the twat before
              that loses him points for sure
              Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              of course.

they are the biggest cliche in boxing.
              It all makes sense now, not surprised.

You know what, I would hate to listen to Kellerman for the next 40 years. I just hope HBO realizes how ****ty he is before then dumps him. Id hate to be a grumpy old man listening to this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Larry never bigged up ali when he was in his prime. go back and read his articles. WHitaker and SRL didn't talk as much as ali/tyson/roy/floyd.
                He hated on Roy, mainly because he was fighting trash cans. He hated on Floyd, because he started pot shotting, and putting on boring fights. He never really ever hated on Tyson. It wasn't until the rape charge, and all that.

Whitaker wasn't out spoken, but he was as ****y as they came in the ring. Same with Leonard. But they fought legends, and left it all in there.

Comment

It all makes sense now, not surprised.

You know what, I would hate to listen to Kellerman for the next 40 years. I just hope HBO realizes how ****ty he is before then dumps him. Id hate to be a grumpy old man listening to this clown.
                  Go back and check his apology to ODH for the mariachi band comments. Its not like this was limited to just outspoken black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    well everyone knows I am a mayweather fan but that has nothing to do with the post. Larry has always taken umbrage with outspoken black fighters. Read his work and listen to his commentary. I am tired of that. If you don't agree cool.
                    That's your opinion based on a few fights/fighters. He always big ups black fighters/Mexican fighters/asian fighters/white fighters. Confused shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      He hated on Roy, mainly because he was fighting trash cans. He hated on Floyd, because he started pot shotting, and putting on boring fights. He never really ever hated on Tyson. It wasn't until the rape charge, and all that.

Whitaker wasn't out spoken, but he was as ****y as they came in the ring. Same with Leonard. But they fought legends, and left it all in there.
                      that's all I said. I am tired of larry's comments regarding outspoken black fighters. He was about to do the exact same thing to Broner about the pink shorts and shoes before Lampley stopped him.

Yet jsfd26 accused me of playing the race card. Oh how quickly we forget.

Comment

Working...
                      X