Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-VIDEO - ESPN Oct/27 : "Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao; coward and a chicken."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I would have to see a link or a vid to show that Pac has agreed to FULL OST testing,not saying you lying but seeing is believing..I have not heard anything about Pac agreeing FULLY to OST...
    why cant floyd just drop it...if pac is easy work , why the need to put him in all that ****?......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      if floyd thinks pac is easy work then yes.....roids does do **** anyways, shane mosely arguably lost to hoya in the reamtch, and vargas lost all of his big fights ...also, floyd accusations are baseless, he's just so paraniod of what pac would do to his @ss..
      1.No fighter should have to fight another fighter on roids bottom line..And it damn sure should not be talked about like no big deal on a sports show..

As for the rest of ya post I don't get into all that bruh,who scared and who's not..They are both fighters,neither is scared of the other..All I'm saying is if the hold up to the fight is testing then hell take the test and let's get this on already...

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        thats why youre posting here and theyre sports anchors, right?
        I get what you're saying, but tbf what does this really mean? Jrosales, warp, Dazed, etc... don't appear on TV and with confidence I'd say they'd put anyone on ESPN on blast in terms of boxing knowledge minus the couple of people like Teddy Atlas, Sugar, etc that have spent an entire lifetime actively dedicated to the sport.

Comment

floyd himself knows the drug testing is no longer an issue. he and his fans have no choice but to pretend it still is. but it still is making floyd look like a quacking duck no matter how much they pretend.

of course, the impression would be he's scared to death of pacquiao.

but he will soon be pressured to fight pacquiao eventually.

people wil be taunting floyd till he fights pacquiao. expect this to happen in many forums.

Last edited by tomhawq; 10-28-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

why cant floyd just drop it...if pac is easy work , why the need to put him in all that ****?......
            I'm not Floyd I can't answer that question,I just wanna see them fight already(tbh)and if Floyd is saying that testing is the reason why that's not happening then hell just take the test..

I also believe that's all talk when Floyd say's Pac is easy work..I don't believe May thinks any fighter is easy work,you don't train like Floyd if you believe that...

Comment

1.No fighter should have to fight another fighter on roids bottom line..And it damn sure should not be talked about like no big deal on a sports show..

As for the rest of ya post I don't get into all that bruh,who scared and who's not..They are both fighters,neither is scared of the other..All I'm saying is if the hold up to the fight is testing then hell take the test and let's get this on already...
              1. pac does'nt have hisory of any kind of cheating ..floyd does with the xylocaine incident..

2. you dont need to believe it, but all of floyd's actions so far leads to that popular conclusion he's scared...he has the history of ducking aswell to back it up.
              3. the testing is the real hold up , thats what floyd wants you to belive but if that is the case , he should just drop it!...if it's the problem , get rid of it...no need to keep on hanging to it...simple, get rid of it!

Comment

I'm not Floyd I can't answer that question,I just wanna see them fight already(tbh)and if Floyd is saying that testing is the reason why that's not happening then hell just take the test..

I also believe that's all talk when Floyd say's Pac is easy work..I don't believe May thinks any fighter is easy work,you don't train like Floyd if you believe that...
                oh i know youre not floyd, but i just dont get posters who get defensive when floyd is talked about being scared ...as if that is a real stupid thing to say, his action have proven that over and over...

Comment

1. pac does'nt have hisory of any kind of cheating ..floyd does with the xylocaine incident..

2. you dont need to believe it, but all of floyd's actions so far leads to that popular conclusion he's scared...he has the history of ducking aswell to back it up.
                  3. the testing is the real hold up , thats what floyd wants you to belive but if that is the case , he should just drop it!...if it's the problem , get rid of it...no need to keep on hanging to it...simple, get rid of it!
                  That's ya position and ya welcome to it bro,I'm not gonna get into the name calling of either..They are both the best fighters in the game today(and that's the bottom line),the same way you feel he should drop it,is the same way many feel just take the test...No??

Comment

That's ya position and ya welcome to it bro,I'm not gonna get into the name calling of either..They are both the best fighters in the game today(and that's the bottom line),the same way you feel he should drop it,is the same way many feel just take the test...No??
                    you don need too coz what can you possibly name pac that's negative and be backed up with facts...you could but it wont be boxing related....

i understand your position but you should also understnad others who are frustrated with floyd antics , ducking and all the other **** he does....the names floyd gets labelled with have lots of truth to it...now, no need get all defensive...

Comment

Floyd gone slaughter that boy watch and c they saying he will beat floyd in 3 to four rds haha funny stuff who do they think there dealing with bob arum is getting desperate for that big payday calling floyd out knowing if manny win or loose his{arum} pockets are going to be winning and why would floyd be scared of his right he fights south paw lol and skip just a hater to anyone like merchant he just really wanna c a fight like the rest of us, but my opinion hands down floyd destroy pac with little problems watch mosley and pac and think what floyd gone do to him, mosley fought pac close although he was loosing rds he had him missing and off balance lots of times just not enough offense like clottey had manny face fked up and neck snapping back ever shot he threw just didnt punch enough, you people can give credit to pac all yall want for draining down fighters and beating them i know better but the best is floyd all the way so PACMAN TAKE THE TEST if he is willing to take it now he wasnt 2 yrs ago cause he and his team knew he had something dirty in his blood whether it was steriods or not.
                      Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 10-28-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X