No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Motivated By Winning a World Title at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

168 what? Donuts? Burritos?

Froch will end you, in the worst possible way.

Comment

Spot the misnomer:

'Chavez Jr. Motivated'

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        killing boxing? floyd, broner and bradley.are killing boxing because of their boring, coward style. Just like most ricans.
        Idiot.

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        suckgio's belt was too hard to get, so he's gonna take suckio's.
        Suckgio? That's weak. Your sig is hilarious so I figured you can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by wesk81 View Post
          Big fan of his old man, and I think jr. is very talented and naturally gifted with heavy hands but he is lazy and spoiled, to me he lost the Vera fight and I also remember him losing a fight back in the days to a no name that was also gifted to him because of his name and potential future winnings. I also think Freddy roach could have made time for him but just did not want to deal with his lazy azz. JMO, to make it easy on him he should focus on light heavy with his fat azz.
          Everything about the clown is overrated to include his power.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Ambitious contender Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) declares he's still young, has remaining goals to conquer and aims to win another title above middleweight. It's been almost a year since he lost the WBC middleweight crown to Sergio Martinez. In his return fight against Brian Vera, he had to shed a bucket load of ring rust to win a controversial ten round decision. Much has been said about a rematch against Vera, but Julio confirmed pen have not been put to paper.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            I quit reading after "Ambitious Contender Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr." All credibility left after that first line

Comment

Working...
            X