Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For us,boxing fans, the next three months should be one of the most exciting ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    The only fights I'm actually hyped about enough to watch live are the 4 in bold. I'll just check the highlights of the others to see if I missed anything good.

FOTY already been.
    Well if you're excited about Floyd-Guerrero more than Kessler-Froch or Matthysse-Peterson and you'll watch only highlights maybe you should think about changing your hobby

Comment

it's a pretty good schedule compared to normal but people keep listing garcia-judah, floyd-guerero, martinez-murray etc...as good fights. those fights suck.

Comment

Lots of good stuff coming up. Let's hope we don't lose too much of it to injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Well if you're excited about Floyd-Guerrero more than Kessler-Froch or Matthysse-Peterson and you'll watch only highlights maybe you should think about changing your hobby
          Floyd Mayweather is an ATG boxing technician. As a boxing fan, why would I not be excited about pure boxing genius on display? He's getting old too.

And Kessler?.. Fighting Ward's overhyped leftovers?.. Not interested lol.
          Peterson, the boring dude who robs people?.. And Matthysse, who hasn't proved himself and would be ineffective vs bigger LWW brawlers?.. Well I suppose it'd be fun watching his hype train derail..

Comment

This first half looks stacked. I hope the 2nd half of the year brings the same quality of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              Floyd Mayweather is an ATG boxing technician. As a boxing fan, why would I not be excited about pure boxing genius on display? He's getting old too.

And Kessler?.. Fighting Ward's overhyped leftovers?.. Not interested lol.
              Peterson, the boring dude who robs people?.. And Matthysse, who hasn't proved himself and would be ineffective vs bigger LWW brawlers?.. Well I suppose it'd be fun watching his hype train derail..
              Beacuse "pure boxing genius" (I agree with that line) is fighting Guerrero who (with all due respect to him) isn't exactly what we expected from no 1 P4P king (Ward is a number uno but that's another subject).

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                I know you're joking but:
                We already had Rios-Alvarado II and Timmy - Provodnikov,

Rigo-Donaire (the best fight in years)
                Fury-Cunningham
                Garcia-Judah
                Sergio-Murray
                Huck-Afolabi III
                Froch - Kessler II
                GGG - Macklin
                Ponce De Leon-Mares
                Floyd - Guerrero
                Matthysse - Peterson
                Pascal-Bute
                Alexander - Brook
                Trout - Canelo
                Maidana - Lopez

As a boxing you should get a boner just by looking at that list
                it's alright

Comment

so no mention of that card this weekend in macau?

no love for small fighters?

Comment

EVER???? When you consider the 40s thru 60s greats fought 10 to 20 times a year I think "ever" is abit much!! Even Leonard & Hagler etc. and the 70's + 80s era remained active compared to the Mayweathers & Klitz bros.
                    It is nice to see Rigo Vs Donaire two quality fighters in there and Canelo & Trout should be a quality bout!! Not sure about how Robert will handle the weight and Floyds style but were going to see. So by all means "ring the bell"!
                    Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      EVER???? When you consider the 40s thru 60s greats fought 10 to 20 times a year I think "ever" is abit much!! Even Leonard & Hagler etc. and the 70's + 80s era remained active compared to the Mayweathers & Klitz bros.
                      It is nice to see Rigo Vs Donaire two quality fighters in there and Canelo & Trout should be a quality bout!! Not sure about how Robert will handle the weight and Floyds style but were going to see. So by all means "ring the bell"!
                      Ray.
                      Call me stupid but I don't think most of the users in here are not the 80 years old....

Comment

Working...
                      X