• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• definition of punch drunk?

Leo Santa cruz Slur his Words

Brandon Rios Slurs His Words

But they are just that way.

Medrick taylor got dumb (for lack of better words no disrespect believe me) but he just couldn't formulate sentences.

I think it a case by case situation.

what yall think?
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-22-2012, 01:15 AM.

Floyd seems to slur his words pretty bad.

Mosley is pretty punch drunk.

Comment

Fernando Vargas is the definition of punch drunk to me. His voice even changed along the way. As for Leo, I feel that he kinda struggles translating which is why he seems to slur, but that's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        Fernando Vargas is the definition of punch drunk to me. His voice even changed along the way. As for Leo, I feel that he kinda struggles translating which is why he seems to slur, but that's just my opinion
        Yeah Vargas is a real case, Santa cruz is not I can pull up a video where he says a few times and just says how you say that (meaning how you say that in english) he trying so he sounds dumb. you know at least to those who want to look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Yeah Vargas is a real case, Santa cruz is not I can pull up a video where he says a few times and just says how you say that (meaning how you say that in english) he trying so he sounds dumb. you know at least to those who want to look for it.
          Know what you mean. A while back I was trying to find any videos of him not in action but there was only one interview I could find at the time( after the Vusi fight) and he seemed fine but still seemed like he struggles a bit or just wasn't used to the attention and interviews yet. But he doesn't sound punch drunk, at peat I hope not be still very young and he's someone I wanna watch for a long time

Comment

Tommy Hearns is the definition of misunderstood punch drunk just like Rios.

Even when he was a young teenager doing commercials for beds, he had that voice. He actually sound more or less the same now as he did after the Leonard I fight.

I also have no idea why so many people keep claiming Roy is damaged.
            Roy sounds 100% fine and is a great commentator.

Comment

James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                Tommy Hearns is the definition of misunderstood punch drunk just like Rios.

Even when he was a young teenager doing commercials for beds, he had that voice. He actually sound more or less the same now as he did after the Leonard I fight.

I also have no idea why so many people keep claiming Roy is damaged.
                Roy sounds 100% fine and is a great commentator.
                Can you elaborate on rios, he seems pretty punch drunk to me, just curious as to what you have to say

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  James Toney
                  Forgot about toney, he's one of my favs but its hard to watch him speak

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    Can you elaborate on rios, he seems pretty punch drunk to me, just curious as to what you have to say
                    Nah. Rios is not punch drunk. He's just stupid.
                    The reason Rios sound like that is it takes 3.54x times longer for a thought to process for him than the average human being.
                    We are learning about this at University.

Rios is a kind soul but he really is a dumb person. I met him a few times and the best examples I can think of was once I asked him

"who do you want to fight next'

Rios will have that blank adorable expression on his face and a few seconds later he will say 'I have no idea, but I'm ready for whatever'.
                    Sometimes it takes a full minute.
                    It's just the way his slow brain process the words and meanings. He need to put together the words into a sentence structure that he can understand with his limited intelligence.

Have you ever read the book of 'mice and men' ? Rios is like Lennie. As long as he have a George to lead him, he'll be fine.

What Rios need is a super intelligent female lawyer wife so she can literally think for him and all he needs to do is fight,eat, and ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X