No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Responds To Bradley: He Needs Me, I'm The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Responds To Bradley: He Needs Me, I'm The Best

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan issued his response to some of the recently published comments that appeared on BoxingScene.com from his division rival, WBO king Timothy Bradley. During a recent interview, Bradley explained that he saw no reason to face Khan at this moment in time. Bradley returns on Saturday night as part of the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He defends his title against former champion Joel Casamayor. Khan defends his two belts against mandatory challenger Lamont Peterson in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stop being so thick khan, bradley is just using your name to build himself, he knows he will lose. So he waits until to signed to fight someone, then runs his mouth, once you deal with your business, he will make all the excuses in the world to duck to again before running his mouth before your next fight

Bradley will never fight you

Comment

Nobody knew who Timmy was until Amir started talking about him.

Timmy should be thankful to Amir.

Comment

Bradley beats Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
          Bradley beats Khan.
          Bradley aint gonna do shi*.

Comment

Bradley beats Khan.
            bradley loses 10 rounds out of 12 if he is lucky, or he rolls around on the floor in agony like your boy maidana did getting lucky to be saved by the bell

Comment

and again, Bradley beats Khan. only buthurt British punks think Khan wins this.

Comment

then you wake up

Paulie beats khan

Maidana beats khan

judah beats khan

guess what? they didnt, keep dreaming

Comment

If they don't fight it would be criminal. Inexcusable & quite frankly wrong.

Comment

You got to watch more than Pacman fights to understand why we think Bradley gets a beating from Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X