No announcement yet.

Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
    After all Floyd has done to bring revenue to the city of Las Vegas (not to mention all the time and energy he puts into giving back to the community and the charitable causes he believes in) it saddens me that today he was forced to have to plead guilty to a fabricated crime. It goes to show you that once you become successful, there's automatically gonna be a target on your back.

But regardless of the disgusting way this case was concieved and mishandled, the most important thing is that Floyd deals with this situation and lands back on his feet with his head held high.

That's why i encourage all of you to hit up Floyds twitter page to show him some support during this troubling time. It's the least we can do after all he's given to the sport of boxing over the past decade.

http://twitter.com/FloydMayweather
    Oh my God, you're gay.

Comment

i respect what he has done for boxing......he is hands down the best and greatest fighter of this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        I support him 100%. I would have done the same thing if a woman is spending my money, and then have the adasity to tell me to my face that she is f#$king another man. She got just what she deserve.You punks on here are just yes men and will fall for any bull****. I respect a real man. Any real man would not accept such dissrespect. In most countries a woman would be killed or burned for such actions. Surely a little roughing up want hurt her. We got your back MONEY.
        you respect a real man but you worship a flaming ****....does'nt make sense....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i know how it's spelled you queer

and **** your respect...**** you and floyd
          Oh i see what you did there... you took a name created by someone creative and original and then you put your own clever twist on it by adding an extra 'l' to it.

Your posts are just as innovative and well thought out as your name.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Damn, when's the last time Mr. President made a thread?
            "Legends don't die, they multiply"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              man **** the TS and his 'lets all suck floyd's c0ck' thread
              yeah........lol, **** floyd...........lol, threadstarter ****s floyd in real life though, lol,nyahahahaha

Comment

Oh i see what you did there... you took a name created by someone creative and original and then you put your own clever twist on it by adding an extra 'l' to it.

Your posts are just as innovative and well thought out as your name.

yea...its almost as creative as coming up with 'Mr President'

musta took you a while for that one

Comment

"Legends don't die, they multiply"
                  yeah , floyd sr had jr and that was a multiplying of a gay boxing legend

Comment

Wow OP... bet this didn't turn out the way you expected

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Wow OP... bet this didn't turn out the way you expected
                      yes it did, he knew that floyd gets no love here, lol, unless threadstarter is secretly ******ed, lol, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X