Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Roger Mayweather say in last Saturdays 24/7, about burning someones clothes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Roger Mayweather say in last Saturdays 24/7, about burning someones clothes?

I didnt understand a word he said.

It was something on the lines of, ' im gona get some gasoline and burn them gym clothes, now thats what im talking bout'. lol

Oh yeah, and what was he saying about the winner of Pac-Hatton, i couldnt understand him.

He was saying, if pacman can beat you... you might as well give me all your boxing ****.. so i can burn it

because its useless

For people who dont understand that... pacman is garbage - Roger

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      He was saying, if pacman can beat you... you might as well give me all your boxing ****.. so i can burn it

because its useless

Beat me to it.

Comment

because its useless

yeah that was kinda of funny

Comment

"as small as he is..and as big as you are..if you cant beat pacman just give all your boxing equiptment to me and imma pour gasoline on it and throw it in the garbage cause you aint gone need it no way" rodger mayweather

Comment

because its useless

The funniest part was when FMS goes...

"he been with freddy roach for how many years and he still don't move his head, somethin wrong with that"

I was like...wait...he can't be talking about Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
              I didnt understand a word he said.

It was something on the lines of, ' im gona get some gasoline and burn them gym clothes, now thats what im talking bout'. lol

Oh yeah, and what was he saying about the winner of Pac-Hatton, i couldnt understand him.
              I think he said that Hatton cannot lose to Pac..if he loses then hatton has to give all his boxing equipment to Roger and he'll burn them.this shows how confident hatton's camp is with the victory..It would be cool to burn all of Hatton boxing equipment after his May 2 fight..=)

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                The funniest part was when FMS goes...

"he been with freddy roach for how many years and he still don't move his head, somethin wrong with that"

I was like...wait...he can't be talking about Pacquiao...
                Or was it Roger who said it...Either way it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say lol

Comment

because its useless

HAHAHA.....! LOL.

Yeh it makes sense, he was saying something bout Hatton being too big for him. So basically Hatton should beat him because he's bigger than him at 140.

Okay, understood.

Comment

Could you not understand the American accent coupled with the speech... impediment, I guess, of Roger Mayweather? That must be it because the words he said were pretty clear if you could understand them. He was telling Hatton through the camera that he is the much bigger man and that if he couldn't beat Manny Pacquiao that it is pathetic. He told Hatton that if he were to lose, he should just burn his boxing stuff and forget about his career.

I don't agree at all, but that is what he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X