No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Not Concerned About Growing Into Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Not Concerned About Growing Into Welterweight

Adrien Broner was barely two fights into his lightweight title reign when the opportunity arose to snatch a belt in a third weight class. The outspoken Cincinnati product outgrew the 130 lb. division last year, moving up to lightweight to dominate then-division best Antonio DeMarco.

The win shot Broner to the top of the 135 lb. division, but his stay was short-lived. One defense—a 5th round stoppage of England’s Gavin Rees this past February—was followed up by a strangely scored points win over Paul Malignaggi in his welterweight debut this past June. [Click Here To Read More]

I want to like him, I really do, but man, he doesn't make it easy.

Comment

Broner will be able to grow into Twinkieweight.

Comment

Man will someone tell Broner to get off Mayweather's nuts. He's not Mayweather and he shouldn't model his style after Mayweather either.

Just go do your thing and win fights. Create your own image and stop trying to follow a Mayweather blueprint.

Comment

A Broner vs Pacman...Make it happen!

Comment

I put the lack of comments down to it being a school night??? Expect it will get crazy in here during school hours.

Comment

Should be concerned. Had the same pop at WW that Paulie had

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                A Broner vs Pacman...Make it happen!
                i would love to see that, i bet it can happen if broner wins cause it will give pac a chance to get another belt in april.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  i would love to see that, i bet it can happen if broner wins cause it will give pac a chance to get another belt in april.
                  I'm with you guys that would be a good fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
                    I'm with you guys that would be a good fight!!!!
                    I don't think it would be a good fight, but I'd like to see it happen too. We've all been waiting a long time to see Broner get cut up.

Comment

Working...
                    X