No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Doesn't Rule Out Adrien Broner Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Doesn't Rule Out Adrien Broner Showdown

Former two-division world champion Zab "Super" Judah (42-8, 29KOs) is friends with WBA welterweight king Adrien Broner (27-0, 22KOs), but that friendship would not stand in the way of a potential showdown at 147-pounds. Judah returns on December 7th against Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. A week later, Broner will defend his world title against Marcos Maidana at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Judah wants to use his fight with Malignaggi as a springboard to a bigger opportunity with one of the lucrative names in his weight division, like Broner

[Click Here To Read More]

"I'm the best at 147 pounds"

Comment

ohhhhhh here we go........

Comment

Danny is going North.
        Zab still dreams about a rematch.

Comment

Another "Super Judah is back, my defense impregnable, my speed unseen, you're going to see some great things and the best Judah you've ever seen" promotional talk fight

Comment

Cut it out

Comment

Anothet rant from zab claiming he's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm a big fan zab, but c'mon man, stop it! Act like there's gum stuck in your hair zab; cut it out .

Comment

Well, Zabby is not short of confidence...

Comment

Judah can count his chances. He seems like the kind of guy Broner would fight.

Comment

I like Judah but (and I think he'll beat Paulie) but he has no avility to promote himself....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X