Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you punch hard or have a good chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with ppl sayin they chin is untested but have good power? What u aint never been hit? Then how do you know you have good power? Even MW gets hit.

Comment

never had my chin tested to that extent. I'd say it's solid

sparring partners said I hit hard, but I never thought of myself as a hard puncher

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff-esque power and a Cyborg from outer space's chin.

Comment

Power of Foreman, and chin of Ali.

A lot of people that I've beaten up, have said it's like fighting God in his prime.

Comment

yes and yes

Comment

I have a great chin and incredible punching power. Y'all don't want none of this!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                I haven't been boxing in years but I feel like I pack a decent punch, chin? Really untested. I've had many street fights in my youth and sparred a lot and never been hurt but never taken one right on the chin. Infact If I hit myself (lightly) on my chin I can feel the effect

So are you Mike Tyson with a bit of Amir Khan? Or Malignaggi with Margarito on the side? Or Tyson with Margarito's chin?
                yeah ok so you've been in tons of street fights and boxed but never once got hit with a right hand? Are you pernell whitakers son or living in a fantasy world? I'll guess the latter.

Comment

my chins not that great. i got wobbled by a straight.

but ive been told i hit fckin hard

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    my chins not that great. i got wobbled by a straight.

but ive been told i hit fckin hard
                    Bullshit...

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      I haven't been boxing in years but I feel like I pack a decent punch, chin? Really untested. I've had many street fights in my youth and sparred a lot and never been hurt but never taken one right on the chin. Infact If I hit myself (lightly) on my chin I can feel the effect

So are you Mike Tyson with a bit of Amir Khan? Or Malignaggi with Margarito on the side? Or Tyson with Margarito's chin?
                      No and No.

Now my primo...Ave Maria Purisima!!

Comment

Working...
                      X