Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs Amir Khan @ 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Khan the slight edge. His speed and reach would be a problem for Tim.

Comment

Khan would murk him

Comment

Khan, faster, longer reach, hits harder, puts rounds in the bag, wide ud

Comment

I think Bradley would be in his face all night... Khan can't do anything if he doesn't have any room

Comment

I think Bradley wins by being very aggressive, staying as close to Khan as possible and throwing as many punches as possible. He should really put the pressure on Khan. I think he can take Khan's punches and win with better stamina and work rate.

Comment

Khan wins a landslide

Comment

Khan doesn't look as classy when fighting pressure fighters, but he can still grind it out. Also the move up in weight may help his chin. I fancy Khan by UD

Comment

I think its a good close fight. Nice mix of styles. Khan has the advantage in speed and power but Tim has a better chin and stamina.

I think it would play out like Alexander vs Bradley. Depends how much Khan puts into the early rounds. If he cant pace it sensibly then he will struggle to hold Tim off later in the fight. Tim has zero power in his shots but on the face off show with Pac I remember his trainer saying Tim get stronger with each passing round and it showed in the fight. He was looking better the longer it went whereas Khan vs Peterson and Maidana tends to gas and sticks to the same tactics regardless if its working or not

Hope it happens. Either guy could win but Tim is the safe bet on points

Comment

Originally posted by unleashed View Post
                    Khan, faster, longer reach, hits harder, puts rounds in the bag, wide ud
                    Bradley has the footwork to nuetralize khan's range. Bradley's gonna force him to punch on the inside, where he has no power, and speed doesn't matter.

What I mean by footwork is that Bradley is fast enough to control the range. Offensively and defensively.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-20-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

LOL at everyone picking Khan. I'm locked & ready to take some e-points. Maniac, you get 1st dibs on the getback,lol. Khan beat Bradley, lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X