Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Peyton Manning Watch Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Miami Manning.

Comment

he'll always be a colt ... gonna miss him on the team, i still held out some hope they could work something out ... but deep down i knew it was inevitable ... I made my peace with it

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        Welcome to Miami Manning.
        !!! U heard anything regarding this for real?

Or you just a dolphins fan keeping fingers crossed like me?

I think it's a perfect fit. . . With Brandon Marshall out wide, and Devon Bess with the golden hands running the under routes from the slot. . . Bush outta the backfield to provide dump offs to when need be. . .

Comment

manning will forever be a colt, I wish the best for possibly the greatest qb ever in peyton manning.

Comment

Dolphins almost certainly gonna swoop him up! People say that it's more of a gamble to sign Manning than it is to trade up to get RGIII. . . I disagree. . . We would have to give up first and second round picks this year ,and prolly a first round pick next year. . . We can draft a QB next year, or the year after. . All the while still building up talent, and filling other holes via the draft and free agency.

Not only that, but Manning is as proven of an entity as it gets. . . RGIII is completely unproven. . .

We instantly become a super-bowl contender by signing Manning. . . Manning has at least another 3 solid years in him. . .

Comment

Working...
            X