No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Will Show That I Can Dominate Orlando Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Will Show That I Can Dominate Orlando Salido

Former champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) is counting down the days until he gets his chance to avenge last April's eight round TKO loss to Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs). They clash for a second time, for the WBO featherweight title, on March 10 at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in Puerto Rico. [Click Here To Read More]

I'll believe it when I see it. I def think Lopez was overlooking Salido in the first fight, and I think Lopez will be better prepared for this fight but I'm not sure that will be enough. He doesn't have good defense and never really recovers after getting his chin checked. Salido will land a big right hand eventually, the question is when. As soon as it happens I expect the fight to play out similarly to the first.

Comment

Dominating Salido could put him right back where he was before the first fight.

I don't see it though. Even if he finds a way to win It'll be by a hair.

Comment

not gonna happen juanma

Comment

if he could stay composed and not be enticed into brawling it out he could dominate...however he never does that

Comment

Just win and not get mauled.

Comment

its going to be a great fight. does'nt matter to me who wins. it is going to be a great fight!!!

Comment

The thing is that Lopez is not a boxer but rather a guy who relies mostly on his pressure and big punch.He cannot out box Salido and even if he starts out with a new game plan. He will for sure revert back to his old ways looking for the KO.

Comment

Juanma has been quiet cause the word around the gym's in Caguas is that during sparring he still can't avoid the straight right hand punches, he's still getting tagged with almost every single 1 they swing at him & to make it worst Juanma get's mad & snaps when anyone(including his trainers) tries to correct him & the other day sorry ass Oquendo(who Juanma previously KO'd) dropped Juanma during sparring WITH HEAD GEAR & 14oz GLOVES! I think the ONLY chance Juanma has to beat Salido is if catches Salido with a good shot(Salido has been KO'd 4 times & got dropped & was hurt badly in his last fight) other than that Salido will beat his ass again!

Comment

Lo que estas es cagado maric0n. 'Calm' shiet he knows what awaits when he steps in that ring vs El Siri.
                    You better come in with you're A game and have patched-up these errors, including the massive 'hole' in your shield.

Please prove me wrong Juanma, I would love to see him back on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X