Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Takashi Uchiyama Lethal, Knocks Jorge Solis Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Takashi Uchiyama Lethal, Knocks Jorge Solis Cold

Bunka Gym, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Takashi Uchiyama (18-0, 15KOs) of Japan knocked Jorge Solis (40-4) of Mexico cold in the eleventh round of their championship bout for the Japanese fighter's WBA super featherweight title. Uchiyama making his fourth defense of the belt against Solis, who held the WBA's interim title at the weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

WOW! Them shots look solid & perfectly placed!! & Solis looks like he was sent for a while to land of the brains in neutral shift where Paul Williams, Michael Franco & many others have roamed...Gonna look up this fight on youtube & Uchiyama is a force to be reckon with at Jr Lightweight(130lbs) along with his fellow countryman Takahiro Aoh & Cincinnati(u.s) native Adrian Broner!!

Comment

Watched a few fights of his...pretty good technician.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDOydPawuU here is the complete fight, more than a technician, he is an smart, accurate and hard puncher and has a somewhat good chin. He is really strong for 130 pounds. vs whoever at the top of 126 & 130 will be a great fight

Comment

Solis seems to be no more than a stepping stone by now. That was as definitive a KO as we've seen in a good while. More of this, instead of messy decisions.

Comment

Thanks for that link tntsugar. Good KO. The straight right in round 10 threw the whole program off for Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by TNTSUGAR View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDOydPawuU here is the complete fight, more than a technician, he is an smart, accurate and hard puncher and has a somewhat good chin. He is really strong for 130 pounds. vs whoever at the top of 126 & 130 will be a great fight
              I like how the Japanese put together their boxing productions.

There is usually a back drop of flames, reminds me of Streetfighter or something haha.

Comment

perfect left hook....

Comment

DAMN!

Comment

WOW on a side not, I want those Mizuno shoes he's wearing. And some Asics too. I wish I can go to Japan so I can get them.

Comment

Working...
                    X