No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican pic thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half P.R. half Mex.

The last pic is half P.R. half Brazilian. I just wanted to throw that in there

Comment

son racistas los puerto riquenos, alos gueros los dejan en la isla y a los negros malandrines los mandan a la verga NY

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
        son racistas los puerto riquenos, alos gueros los dejan en la isla y a los negros malandrines los mandan a la verga NY

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
          http://cdn.*****************/instanc...x/27280337.jpg

Comment

No sabe un carajo...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous377 View Post
              These thread wasn't supposed to be racist. I was just showing how different, us Puerto Ricans can look.
              by showing pictures of nothing but whites?

seems to me you dislike black and brown ppl and the fact that your island gets associated with them, so you started the thread to portray PR as a white island. if you truly wanted to show how diffrent ricans look wouldnt you show how diffrent ricans look? instead of doing the oposite and show only one ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                by showing pictures of nothing but whites?

seems to me you dislike black and brown ppl and the fact that your island gets associated with them, so you started the thread to portray PR as a white island. if you truly wanted to show how diffrent ricans look wouldnt you show how diffrent ricans look? instead of doing the oposite and show only one ethnicity.
                I know right? It's like me posting pictures of every white Mexican I can find and there would be too damn many of them. Everyone knows most countries in the Americas are full of racial diversity there's no need to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  It's gotta be Chicago. Chicago's probably the only city in America with a huge Mexican and Puerto Rican population. A lot of Mexirican families as well. A Mexirican kid is just as comman as a full blooded Puerto Rican kid or Mexican kid in Chicago.
                  Cool bro, thanks for the info.

Comment

Comment

Good thread.......

Comment

Working...
                      X