Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
    I reckon you're all pathetic little minors yu know......
    If dat is yu right there <<<<< i'm thinkin ya'll must hav dirty loose n saggy *****, yu must be fat and hav a poor personality and Never get any c0ck cos yur face ent that bad from what i can see........

The internet is full of ****ed up lowlives, i dunno why i'm botherin wid dis waste **** still.

Jeff, yu cum to Aston or Lozells n yu say that to anyone onetime bruv yeah.....
    Speak English.

Chav.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
      You make me so proud.

That was soft though HAHAHAHAHA! I'm a girl and I have got more **** than that, and didn't cry.
      900 posts in less than a month, awwwwwwwww

I'm happy yur talking to Wenger, yur probably the only other ***** other than his mum that he's in contact with ............

Comment

Oh wow, guy makes a fool of himself in the global section and has now come in here to get destroyed by Boss Lady.

Not very smart are you dude?

Comment

Speak English.

Chav.
          I'm speakin better english than whatever the f*** it says in that poster yur holding up 'gyaldem'
          WTF is a Chav? Explain. Yur probably what yu wud call a 'Chav'!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
            If dat is yu right there <<<<< i'm thinkin ya'll must hav a dirty loose n saggy *****, yu must be fat and hav a poor personality and Never get any c0ck cos yur face ent that bad from what i can see........ but the pic is dark still

The internet is full of ****ed up lowlives, i dunno why i'm botherin wid dis waste ****.

jeff would have your family simmering in a cauldron with onions and beef bullion cubes. you'd better watch it.

Comment

No, nothing you said was out of line... that was hilarious

No, I am a girl with a vagina between my legs; not to be confused with a ****, which is what you are.

Sort your ellipsis out it's ...

Twat.
              I LOL'd

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
              If dat is yu right there <<<<< i'm thinkin ya'll must hav a dirty loose n saggy *****, yu must be fat and hav a poor personality and Never get any c0ck cos yur face ent that bad from what i can see........ but the pic is dark still

The internet is full of ****ed up lowlives, i dunno why i'm botherin wid dis waste ****.

Can someone translate?

Comment

I'm speakin better english than whatever the f*** it says in that poster yur holding up 'gyaldem'
                WTF is a Chav? Explain. Yur probably what yu wud call a 'Chav'!
                yer a jamaican my ute?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Bro, I spent a couple of months living in Newtown. Geach Street to be exact. There ain't nothing there to be scared of, just kids pretending to be gangsters because they sell 10 quids worth of weed to their buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    jeff would have your family simmering in a cauldron with onions and beef bullion cubes. you'd better watch it.
                    Sorry for the double post fellas, but that made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      yer a jamaican my ute?
                      Nah b, English born and bread.

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                      Bro, I spent a couple of months living in Newtown. Geach Street to be exact. There ain't nothing there to be scared of, just kids pretending to be gangsters because they sell 10 quids worth of weed to their buddies.
                      Yu was only there for 2 months geezer. Thats probably all it was for yu, just pickin up a skanked up 10 of cheese of some youths every now and agen .......... Yu live in a hostel or sumin fam? y was yu der for only 2 months? Yu a Gypsy?

There is **** all to be scared of still, yur not wrong, dats if yur a Minor yurself ......... Ya'll ent got nuttin to worry about enit

Comment

Working...
                      X