No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah's Promoter Gives Details on Amir Khan Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah's Promoter Gives Details on Amir Khan Talks

Kathy Duva, CEO of Main Events, confirmed BoxingScene.com's recent report regarding the negotiations to stage a junior welterweight unification between champions Amir Khan and Zab Judah. After WBC/WBO king Timothy Bradley turned down a lucrative deal to face Khan on July 23, Duva reached out to Khan's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, to discuss a potential fight between Judah and the British star.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is the problem khan has now, everyone knows he offered judah like 55-45 of us money (so khan got less than bradley) and also 50 percent of uk money. judah would want near the same amount as will probably most other guys he tries to arrange a fight with

khans in a no win situation now, everyone wants a high paycheck from him

Comment

I'm not surprised. Of course Zab is gonna want at least 50 when he saw what they were gonna give Bradley. Is he worth 50? Heck no. As much as I like Zab dude is not worth that much, maybe 40-45. On the other side who is Khan gonna fight that'll bring in more money then Zab at this point? The Ghost won't, plus the Zab fight will be a unification which is what Khan claims he wants to do before moving up to 147. Unfortunately I don't see the Judah fight happening either.

Edit: I meant to say Zab isn't worth 50% of the UK money. As far as the US money, Zab is a bigger name in the US than Khan.
      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 05-21-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

See khan's putting himself out desperate now.this is what happens when your cheap.aside that i don't think khan likes the idea of getting in the ring with a decent puncher like judah when he could fight bradley with little power.
        Last edited by AP♠; 05-21-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Ratings wise (=Money) Zab is worth more than Bradley. Can't blame him going for it.

Comment

If zab wants that kinda $ he aint going to get it they'll move on to guerreo who'll take a smaller cut bcse he don't have a choice

Comment

Hell yeah froch and kessler live on free tv, cant wait

Comment

nobody cares about judah no more.His last fight did on hbo did bad
                on ratings,Like 700,000.While khans last two fights on hbo had over a
                million viewers.

Comment

Just give Judah 800k and get this fight done already...Judah will be beat up and hopefully Bradley fights the winner of this fight after a Maidana(or Morales)fight or something like that..

Comment

Khan murks Judah

doesn't sound like Judah wants to fight Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X