Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Dirrell: Froch or Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    abraham floored dirrell twice and made him cry as well...
    your really making a bad decision posting stupid **** like this, no one is gonna take you seriously if you keep this up

Comment

I totally disagree. Froch is so underrated it's criminal. He wouldn't just walk at Dirrell with his hands up for 12 rounds. He keeps a lot better range and jab than people give him credit for. He also was nowhere near to getting KD unlike Abraham was.... twice.

I mean look at the Taylor fight. Sure, Taylor landed that very nice right hand early but Froch takes it and comes back with his own straight right hand within the first minute of the fight that sends Taylor across the ring. I swear people put their blinkers on because Froch's work is ugly.

Comment

froch is just a faster runner than abraham so he was able to chase the ***** running dirrell around the ring better. i swear you need rocket boots to chase ***** dirrell around the ring. he should be forced to fight in a 3x3 foot ring. damn coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
          I totally disagree. Froch is so underrated it's criminal. He wouldn't just walk at Dirrell with his hands up for 12 rounds. He keeps a lot better range and jab than people give him credit for. He also was nowhere near to getting KD unlike Abraham was.... twice.

I mean look at the Taylor fight. Sure, Taylor landed that very nice right hand early but Froch takes it and comes back with his own straight right hand within the first minute of the fight that sends Taylor across the ring. I swear people put their blinkers on because Froch's work is ugly.

anyone who thinks froch lost fight when he ddnt lose a skincell shows they should be ut to death...dirrell face was a car crahs after 4 rounds.

That hook froch landed on dirrell in the 8th practically did a exorcist style neck spin...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            anyone who thinks froch lost fight when he ddnt lose a skincell shows they should be ut to death...dirrell face was a car crahs after 4 rounds.

That hook froch landed on dirrell in the 8th practically did a exorcist style neck spin...
            Do you think Clottey beat Pacquiao?

Comment

Just checked Boxrec. Dirrell lost to Froch!!!!!!!

Get over it. Running and holding does not win championship fights.

Dirrell was winning by a mile againsed abraham, he lost a close SD to Froch.

Stupid Thread.

you think viet nam was a tie??

Comment

Froch was more competitive although Dirrell was more patient and opted to move more against Froch where against Abraham he stood his ground more and threw more punches.

If that Dirrell fought Froch, Froch would lost clearly, possibly by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

I actually burst out laughing haha.

Slimshady69 is my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                    Froch was more competitive although Dirrell was more patient and opted to move more against Froch where against Abraham he stood his ground more and threw more punches.

If that Dirrell fought Froch, Froch would lost clearly, possibly by stoppage.
                    wrong...

If diirell traded like he did against athur he would hAVE GOT kcoiked the **** out..

Thats why he ran,...hes **** scared of a nottingham lad...the toughest city in the world...

Look at my sig as evidence...

Comment

The Cobra actually landed big on Direll several times. I didnt see Abraham score one 'clean' punch the entire fight.

Cobra will end Abrahams career.

Comment

Working...
                      X