Let's point out the obvious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I dont get this.

So rios did the same thing and it was bad cause he had trouble making the weight 2 times? chavez jr does the same thing and its bad cause he "looks" like skeltor at the weigh ins? but since lucas does it and looks fine then it okay, even though he does the same thing but just can do it better? lol
    Matthysse didn't miss weight, looked fine at the weigh-in, has been performing well and has been improving too. But again, IDK what to make of it yet cuz it's supposedly the first time he's ever rehydrated this much. As for Chavez, my assumption is that he's out-grown MW and I think he'd become a better fighter if he would move up so he can actually focus on developing his skill-set. He looks drained at his weigh-ins and has habitually rehydrated 18-20lbs+ since Zbik. When I think Matt's performance is suffering due to him being weight-drained, then I'll have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Are you disappointed in Matthysse for being 163?
      I remember Broner and Rios were criticized for coming in huge... and let's not forget the great JCC Jr.
      Simple question, are you disappointed/mad at him for coming in 20+ pounds?
      I wouldn't say disappointed in Matthysse because I look at it like it's a strategy. I wouldn't be disappointed in a fighter moving a lot to avoid a big hitter so I wouldn't be disappointed in a fighter cutting a lot of weight to have the power advantage the next night.

BUT it is interesting to know that he rehydrated that much weight, and I am wondering how heavy he he will be next fight

++ALSO this is in no way comparable to Chavez Jr. because Chavez is b1tch made...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I wouldn't say disappointed in Matthysse because I look at it like it's a strategy. I wouldn't be disappointed in a fighter moving a lot to avoid a big hitter so I wouldn't be disappointed in a fighter cutting a lot of weight to have the power advantage the next night.

BUT it is interesting to know that he rehydrated that much weight, and I am wondering how heavy he he will be next fight

++ALSO this is in no way comparable to Chavez Jr. because Chavez is b1tch made...

Your Momma Bitch Made!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Your Momma Bitch Made!

Comment

Working...
          X