Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    Donaire trying to save face on twitter.

He knows Mares is better than any of his last 3 opponents. People saying it will be his easy fight yet don't know ****.
    Mares is an easy fight 4 donaire! Donaire will take the offer if there;s one! Easy fight why say no? But the in twitter it seems like Golden boy's just Bull****ting!!

Comment

Hmm... This time we'll see who's bluffing. Bobfather is responsible for not making pacman vs money... Now we can see how bob can evade this. we fans wants to see mares vs donaire in the squared circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing805 View Post
        No way slob arum lets his next "manny pacquaio " hype job get exposed by another Mexican fighter.
        Top rank is ruining boxing
        The only thing Pacquaio and Donaire have in common is the country.

I don't really like either.. but to even compare them is stupid.

Donaire isn't a total moron and don't run into punches.. he also don't block shots with his face.

If anything Donaire is closer to Marquez in terms of his boxing skills than Rich Man's Gatti.. Pacquaio

Comment

To all the ppl flaming on here..who is the bigger name? Who is the bigger draw? I'll use the same argument some of ya'll tried to use in the manny vs floyd negotiations.

Comment

Donaire will be too good for Mares, my common denominator is Darchinyan. The $3 million should only be for Donaire cause he deserves it. To me I think he's the top P4P today..

Comment

lol Mares being an easy fight. Mares will be Nonitos toughest fight by far.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Post some tweets!

He's not really ducking from what I've seen. He's basically acting kind of immature, being hateful toward Oscar and doubting the contract was sent.

Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
                Arum aint even in country so send Dunkin the signed proposal otherwise this is all just twitter bs.

"@T2theweak: @filipinoflash damn you really want this fight huh?" I nvr back down from a real fight. I fight whoever is on a contract

Its almost 3pm on a fri n Dunkin just told me...his inbox is empty. Wheres it at? @abnermares00 @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you." How bout the statue of liberty

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash How about all of freakin' Manhattan?" R we playing with real money or GBP imaginary money? Bwahaha

Dunkin jst left TR and theres nothing at TR so STOP the games and send DUNKIN a COPY at the very least. Or else ya'll are still talk

LMAO IM trying to get this fight done and all ya'll r doing is STALLING. SEND DUNKIN a copy. What? Can't do that do prove its legit?

TODD DEBEOUFF HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AND HES SITTING AT HIS DESK ....DId ya'll send it to the water boy at Top Rank or what????

Hmm Todd didn't receive anything, Dunkin hasn't either. Shd I check with the water boy? Maybe he has it. GAMES! SEND A COPY IF ITS REAL

since you wanna say Im making excuses @abnermares00 Why don't U send the copy to Dunkin and me? Want my email bro?

OH SNAPS THE GBP fight is TOMORROW? YA'LL KNow I live down the street right? Shoot, Who's willing to meet me and hand me the damn copy?

gt anthr idea: Hw about @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya send a SCREENSHOT 4m their sent mail tht shows an email sent and to wat address?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
                GoldenBoy attorneys have drafted contracts and will be sent over to Arums legal advisors.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                @OscarDeLaHoya Richard said the contract was emailed on Friday evening to the TR lawyer.

Calling me out on a contract that isnt even made yet. Posted 9 min ago by @OscarDeLaHoya himself smh pic.twitter.com/oQ5tuFYW

1st they sent the contract, now it "will" be sent. let me knw wn u guys send at the LEAST a screenshot of email sent so i kno this aint bs
                Thats not ducking... Either maniac was trolling or you just put those up for your own conveneince. lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Please make this happen *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    To all the ppl flaming on here..who is the bigger name? Who is the bigger draw? I'll use the same argument some of ya'll tried to use in the manny vs floyd negotiations.
                    It really doesn't matter who the bigger star is. Arum is refusing a joint promotion. So it basically boils down to which company is willing to pony up the most dough to buy the other guy out.

Comment

It's a great offer. The world awaits Arum's response...

Comment

Working...
                      X